New GNR Edit

Thread: New GNR Edit

New GNR Edit

What do you do when you are bored on a saturday? Make a new edit from Biker Boys footage!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L9Mz7h5ZBk
    Enjoy.
    Last edited by ChaserChris; 01-05-2008 at 05:08 PM.

Re: New GNR Edit

nice video Chris

I ran into the Blocko organizers at the bike show on Sat, and were on for the 08 Blocko in July! Hopefully they can score a better location this year, either way were going to rock whatever we have to work with.....

What was the date for it in July, does it conflict with the Parry Sound Sportbike Rally?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Cann View Post
    What was the date for it in July, does it conflict with the Parry Sound Sportbike Rally?
    Its the weekend before Caribana 29th I think, and I dont think it conflicts with PS as PS is in the beginning of July....It was on the same weekend as that KW show though.....Why do you ask?

Yeah Parry Sound is July 4, 5, 6. So I guess no conflicts...sweeeeet!

I wanna go to Parry Sounds Rally and the Blocko

What are you interested in doing at PS? ridin up there

Riding up there, cottage ****, cottage girls, see wagwannin at the rally, see the supermoto racing if they have it.

Speaking of the rally.... who's doing the stuntshow this year?

lol...Chris why do you keep puttin that clip of me walkin there? I know I'm a pretty sick kid and all....it must be the shirt....or the just the devious look on my face....

haha its the shirt, no gay **** here dont worry, and its the swagger with the shirt lmao its jokes...good filler

Quote Originally Posted by biggie636 View Post
    lol...Chris why do you keep puttin that clip of me walkin there? I know I'm a pretty sick kid and all....it must be the shirt....or the just the devious look on my face....

the shirt speaks for itself.... I think every video should start off with the Bigggie strut........

Quote Originally Posted by 23Chills View Post
    Speaking of the rally.... who's doing the stuntshow this year?

Dunno Il-avized lost some riders so Im not sure if they have enough guys to do shows anymore....Id assume they get dibbs on it thou, as they did the last one and did half of it with us the year before....

I know were not doing it, too much politics....

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    Dunno Il-avized lost some riders so Im not sure if they have enough guys to do shows anymore....Id assume they get dibbs on it thou, as they did the last one and did half of it with us the year before....

I know were not doing it, too much politics....
    Johhny what's the deal with StunterINC.... are you guys gonna start doing show like the blocko more often and try and get shows like PS Bike Rally or what?

Quote Originally Posted by 23Chills View Post
    Johhny what's the deal with StunterINC.... are you guys gonna start doing show like the blocko more often and try and get shows like PS Bike Rally or what?
    I will stunt at any event Im invited too.....I dont go after shows, the PS sport bike rally was offered to us...Someone that works at a local shop was friends with the person in charge of putting on that show...When the topic came up of getting a group to do the show, he reccomended us and then the dude called me...

The Blocko was a little differnt it wasnt planned at all, a bunch of guys were heading out to it in 06 and I tagged along with the Jewler. Somone on the ride mentioned that they knew the promoters, and there might be room for stunts...So we got there scoped it out and there was a little room in the back, so I asked if they could get me and Jewler back there..We just messed aroundfor about an hour cops watching and all, then hopped a curb rode over some grass and left out the back....

Then in 07 I was reading the meets/rides section and noticed a post saying there was going to be a stunt show that year. I wondered who was going to do it so I posted asking, and they replyed saying they were trying to contact us to come again...It was short notice but we made it down anyways, if we werent stunting there wed be stutning in some other parking lot anyways...
    I ran into these guys at the bike show last weekend and they said were on again for July 08 Blocko....This time were going to try and work together to get a nicer spot, the last one was a decent size but the pavement was crappy...

Bottom line if you build it we will come and ride...Not if its a free for all thou, if I dont have any say or control over who gets to ride I wont ride. After Jackson got taken the **** out by some Squid at the Brampton show, thats the way its gotta be....

Eveyone thought this was funny and didnt understand why I was so ****** and making a big deal about it, but that van could have easily been one of us or a spectator...Whatever its not gonna be me
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nrogvWAn_g

I will stunt at any event Im invited too.....I dont go after shows, the PS sport bike rally was offered to us...Someone that works at a local shop was friends with the person in charge of putting on that show...When the topic came up of getting a group to do the show, he reccomended us and then the dude called me...

The Blocko was a little differnt it wasnt planned at all, a bunch of guys were heading out to it in 06 and I tagged along with the Jewler. Somone on the ride mentioned that they knew the promoters, and there might be room for stunts...So we got there scoped it out and there was a little room in the back, so I asked if they could get me and Jewler back there..We just messed aroundfor about an hour cops watching and all, then hopped a curb rode over some grass and left out the back....

Then in 07 I was reading the meets/rides section and noticed a post saying there was going to be a stunt show that year. I wondered who was going to do it so I posted asking, and they replyed saying they were trying to contact us to come again...It was short notice but we made it down anyways, if we werent stunting there wed be stutning in some other parking lot anyways...
    I ran into these guys at the bike show last weekend and they said were on again for July 08 Blocko....This time were going to try and work together to get a nicer spot, the last one was a decent size but the pavement was crappy...

Bottom line if you build it we will come and ride...Not if its a free for all thou, if I dont have any say or control over who gets to ride I wont ride. After Jackson got taken the **** out by some Squid at the Brampton show, thats the way its gotta be....

Eveyone thought this was funny and didnt understand why I was so ****** and making a big deal about it, but that van could have easily been one of us or a spectator...Whatever its not gonna be me
    I completely understand where your coming from, we have the same rules at our track in Coldwater, its our rules and we invite who we think should come ride and unfortunatly this only started happening after some ******** slammed into one of our guys and snapped his collerbone like a twig...

I don't think that would be funny at all infact im surprised no one gave him a beatdown.... there is unwritten standard in the game and when they are not followed then something has to be done about it or that clown would just do it again somewhere else...

Hopefully you guys can put some things together this summer..... I know there is a lot of ppl looking forward to whats to come from the Ontario stunt game.

Im not gonna lie that guy woulda hit me not the van if I didnt jump out the way, I had my camera in my right hand and when I seen it coming off the little screen I jumped outta the way and it went right where I was. And then as you heard I said "oh my gosh" hah

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Cann View Post
    And then as you heard I said(IN SCARED LITTLE GIRLS VOICE) "oh my gosh" hah
    LOL just playing with ya, but what else did you say to him? I think I hear "do you need an ambulance or something"???

I remember that.........hey is that my elbow in the corner?
    http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h133/strictlye/signature.jpg