Teen gets Biboed - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Teen gets Biboed

Re: Teen gets Biboed

lol 'teen gets biboed' hahahah
    1993 FZR 600

It seems that some here, are always trying to blame someone else.

It seems public enemy #'s 1+2 are police, m/c dealerships. Oh ya, also anybody in public office is de facto a f!!cktard. I'm doin 150 but it feels like 100, hey let me run the country...yeeehaa!
    Last edited by inreb; 01-06-2008 at 09:01 PM. Reason: sppeling

The teen should not have been doing those speeds and should be punished accordingly.

BUT

The officer should be punished severely, by allowing the speeds to increase to 160kph before pulling over the kid (why not pull him over at 130, 140?) in order to get a 'street racing' charge against him is both a violation of the law AND his ethical duty to ensure safety.
    www.durhaminline.com Inline Hockey in Durham Region

OFAH member
    My civil libertarianism grows daily when confronted with the obvious injustices I witness.

I am sorry guys...but is it just me do all these people that drive 300c's think they can race anyone at anytime!! I swear i have had soo many of these doosh bags try to race me on my bike....whut is wrong with them?? i think the whole "Yeah its got a hemi " things is driving them insane or something!!

I mostly agree with what you say.

I wonder if the cop did anything wrong according to the letter of the law? To me, he definitely broke the spirit of what law enforcement should be. The cop should be held accountable only if what he did was legally wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by mat2312 View Post
    The teen should not have been doing those speeds and should be punished accordingly.

BUT

The officer should be punished severely, by allowing the speeds to increase to 160kph before pulling over the kid (why not pull him over at 130, 140?) in order to get a 'street racing' charge against him is both a violation of the law AND his ethical duty to ensure safety.
    Thomas Jefferson said "When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty".

The important fact that keeps being missed is IT WAS THE DETACHMENT COMMANDER. Not a traffic patrol officer. An Inspector or some rank that does administrative stuff, not some cop who gets his kicks out of "entrapping" kids. There's NO WAY he was out doing patrol, and would have likely been just fine with letting the kid go, but get in a 300 Hemi and see how long it takes to go from 100 to 160. Anyone? 5 seconds? 8? About long enough for the cop to think, "WTF is this idiot doing?", try and catch up or figure out how fast he's really going, THEN find the button to light the cruiser up?
    As mentioned before, he had to get SOMETHING resembling a pace on the car.
    I can't believe there are people here who claim to be reasonable thinkers, but seeing as they have their panties in a bunch about 203, they're somehow trying to blame the police. WTF is wrong with you people?
    People who do things badly are usually supremely confident of their abilities -- more confident, in fact, than people who do things well.

Quote Originally Posted by Team Lazy View Post
    The important fact that keeps being missed is IT WAS THE DETACHMENT COMMANDER. Not a traffic patrol officer. An Inspector or some rank that does administrative stuff, not some cop who gets his kicks out of "entrapping" kids. There's NO WAY he was out doing patrol, and would have likely been just fine with letting the kid go, but get in a 300 Hemi and see how long it takes to go from 100 to 160. Anyone? 5 seconds? 8? About long enough for the cop to think, "WTF is this idiot doing?", try and catch up or figure out how fast he's really going, THEN find the button to light the cruiser up?
    As mentioned before, he had to get SOMETHING resembling a pace on the car.
    I can't believe there are people here who claim to be reasonable thinkers, but seeing as they have their panties in a bunch about 203, they're somehow trying to blame the police. WTF is wrong with you people?

Did you even read the article?

"Sgt. Cam Woolley of the OPP said the detachment commander with Chatham-Kent OPP was driving toward Windsor in an unmarked Chevrolet Impala with tinted windows when a young man pulled up alongside him in a Chrysler 300. The driver tried repeatedly to get the uniformed officer to race, not allowing him to pass and travelling at higher and higher speeds. "

'repeatedly' to me means the kid didn't just pull up beside him and GUN it. if the cop had a REAL concern for public safety the moment the kid didn't allow him to pass or could be seen doing racing 'motions' he should have lit the kid up and taught him a lesson (again the key to safety is PREVENTION not punishment)

Why is a detachment commander travelling in an unmarked police vehicle equipped with sirens etc. If they are administrators, why are tax dollars being used on such equipment? Detachment commander or not, there is definitely a bonanza out on laying a 50+ charge and its sickening. Wait till the summer, many are going to get hurt in police chases.
    www.durhaminline.com Inline Hockey in Durham Region

OFAH member
    My civil libertarianism grows daily when confronted with the obvious injustices I witness.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    I am sorry guys...but is it just me do all these people that drive 300c's think they can race anyone at anytime!! I swear i have had soo many of these doosh bags try to race me on my bike....whut is wrong with them?? i think the whole "Yeah its got a hemi " things is driving them insane or something!!
    LOL

funny thing is, the last time i got pulled over for having my obstructed licence plate, the cop actually asked me if i wanted to race him, and i swear he was serious...

Quote Originally Posted by geoff-9 View Post
    funny thing is, the last time i got pulled over for having my obstructed licence plate, the cop actually asked me if i wanted to race him, and i swear he was serious...

Hey is that the Sv Duc???
    Dem man nah realize de way I do de technology way don't I identify dey oola dem idiot sound bwoy already ya nah rude bwoy

gdcgates

that much penalty for going 160 on the 401?

that scares me.

so how much do track memberships go for these days?

Quote Originally Posted by mat2312 View Post
    Did you even read the article?

"Sgt. Cam Woolley of the OPP said the detachment commander with Chatham-Kent OPP was driving toward Windsor in an unmarked Chevrolet Impala with tinted windows when a young man pulled up alongside him in a Chrysler 300. The driver tried repeatedly to get the uniformed officer to race, not allowing him to pass and travelling at higher and higher speeds. "

'repeatedly' to me means the kid didn't just pull up beside him and GUN it. if the cop had a REAL concern for public safety the moment the kid didn't allow him to pass or could be seen doing racing 'motions' he should have lit the kid up and taught him a lesson (again the key to safety is PREVENTION not punishment)

Why is a detachment commander travelling in an unmarked police vehicle equipped with sirens etc. If they are administrators, why are tax dollars being used on such equipment? Detachment commander or not, there is definitely a bonanza out on laying a 50+ charge and its sickening. Wait till the summer, many are going to get hurt in police chases.
    No matter what the police do, some of you crybabies will always find something to whine about.

I think the cop was just mad because he was losing to a kid in a 300. Rather then lose he chose to pull the kid over and save face.

I'm just kidding.

a post today from my local Mustang board:

OK!!! Listen to this. I've been looking for the audio clip, I can't find it... I wonder why!!

The OPP officer who caught this kid was on CBC radio this morning. He basically admitted to entrapment. He came up on the kid, so he was going faster to begin with. Yes the kid should not have sped up, but when the cop slowed down so did he and when the cop sped up he did too..all the way to 160.

The OPP officer was off duty on his way home in an unmarked cruiser without radar. He had to use his speedometer to get a fix on his speed.

I was furious when I heard what the cop was saying. He didn't think anything he did was wrong.

Did he speed up in an aggressive move to entice the kid? When I first read the story it appeared as if the 18 yr old came up on the cop from behind and tried to get him to race; this is now not the case...in the officer's own words.

Quote Originally Posted by 82Seca750 View Post
    a post today from my local Mustang board:

OK!!! Listen to this. I've been looking for the audio clip, I can't find it... I wonder why!!

The OPP officer who caught this kid was on CBC radio this morning. He basically admitted to entrapment. He came up on the kid, so he was going faster to begin with. Yes the kid should not have sped up, but when the cop slowed down so did he and when the cop sped up he did too..all the way to 160.

The OPP officer was off duty on his way home in an unmarked cruiser without radar. He had to use his speedometer to get a fix on his speed.

I was furious when I heard what the cop was saying. He didn't think anything he did was wrong.

Did he speed up in an aggressive move to entice the kid? When I first read the story it appeared as if the 18 yr old came up on the cop from behind and tried to get him to race; this is now not the case...in the officer's own words.
    Still not entrapment, but the off-duty cop apparently admitted to racing and should lose his license and vehicle for a week. No, I'm not kidding.
    Morally Ambiguous (submissions welcome)

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Rob MacLennan View Post
    Still not entrapment, but the off-duty cop apparently admitted to racing and should lose his license and vehicle for a week. No, I'm not kidding.

I agree totally...same rules apply

I agree 100%...

Who to contact? As if it would do any good... lol.
    Last edited by eastcoast_gsx; 01-08-2008 at 11:24 AM.
    R e a d S l o w l y ! - Children at Play.

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoast_gsx View Post
    I agree 100%...

Who to contact?
    You could use their contact page:

http://www.opp.ca/opp_000693.html

... but I have the name of the commander of the Traffic Enforcement Division at home somewhere. Send me a PM to remind me and I'll dig it up when I get home.

**EDIT** Nevermind, I found him on their website.

William B. Grodzinski
    Divisional Commander
    Highway Safety Division
    Last edited by Rob MacLennan; 01-08-2008 at 11:31 AM.
    Morally Ambiguous (submissions welcome)

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

You could use their contact page:

http://www.opp.ca/opp_000693.html

... but I have the name of the commander of the Traffic Enforcement Division at home somewhere. Send me a PM to remind me and I'll dig it up when I get home.

**EDIT** Nevermind, I found him on their website.

William B. Grodzinski
    Divisional Commander
    Highway Safety Division
    I was thinking more in the lines of the media... I have used that page numerious times.... I have yet to receive any sort of reply
    R e a d S l o w l y ! - Children at Play.