Banned rom Blue Line Forums - Page 7

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Banned rom Blue Line Forums

Re: Banned rom Blue Line Forums

Quote Originally Posted by 82Seca750 View Post
    and if the cops don't like it when the lawmakers pass legislation that turns law-abiding citizens into eventual cop-haters.....then they should start speaking up
    They are just trying to build up their own score....

http://forums.blueline.ca/viewtopic....art=15#p276883

my fingers are growing tired trying to deal with the Politicians...trust me, I've been as vocal and frequent as they come.....they don't care to listen to reason.....but they'll pretend too when an upcoming election threatens their personal income (and we have 3 more years before that happens).....not too mention the fact that the Politicians were warned from DAY 1 of the 203 proposal that the law gave the officer way too much power....and that it would be abused

and don't tell me I can't call the cops a bunch of crooks when they're hanging out at the end of the 410 busting people in a transition zone under street racing legislation......nobody is going near the fear-mongering 150+ speed that everyone cheering on this law likes to fixate on....they're simply late on the brakes and getting the arm of brutality shoved up their rump

nope.....the Politicians pass the buck......the cops say "don't blame us we're just following orders".....and I say **** all of them.....and be careful what you wish for

and if the cops don't like it when the lawmakers pass legislation that turns law-abiding citizens into eventual cop-haters.....then they should start speaking up
    A word of advice; to deal with politicians you talk to the press, not the politicians. Yes, you should voice your disfavour directly to elected officials, but that isn't where you get traction.
    Last edited by Rob MacLennan; 07-02-2008 at 06:26 AM.
    Morally Ambiguous (submissions welcome)

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Rob MacLennan View Post
    A word of advice; to deal with politicians you talk to the press, not the politicians. Yes, you should voice your disfavour directly to elected officials, but that isn't where you get traction.
    uh....yeah.....the editor of the wheels section already published a piece I wrote....but it's not going to happen with the kind of fequency or positioning that our beloved Police force get

uh....yeah.....the editor of the wheels section already published a piece I wrote....but it's not going to happen with the kind of fequency or positioning that our beloved Police force get
    Without a groundswell of public denouncement for this law, there will be no change. You don't get that kind of movement without getting the word out. That's the unfortunate fact of the matter.
    Morally Ambiguous (submissions welcome)

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Rob MacLennan View Post
    Without a groundswell of public denouncement for this law, there will be no change. You don't get that kind of movement without getting the word out. That's the unfortunate fact of the matter.
    don't disagree

and in the time it takes the rest of the sheep to catch on.....I'll just keep on digging....I'm sure by 2010....I'll be a full blown flag-waving cop-hater.

wonderful stuff