Police charge 85-year-old with street racing - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Police charge 85-year-old with street racing

Re: Police charge 85-year-old with street racing

Quote Originally Posted by inreb View Post
    if going 100 feels like 50, you might have impaired judgement..i woudnt brag about that around here..
    honestly man, dont even bring that self righteous **** around here... MANY TIMES in my CAR, not my bike, i have found myself going 150+, while the traffic is moving reasonably relative to me, and been shocked to find myself going that speed... Its not bad judgment, its the circumstances you're in, and the speed of the traffic around you...
    RR

G Marko, you're shocked to find yourself doing 150 ina 100... isn't there someone or something you can blame that on? I don't think you should be held accountable for that. Let me know what you come up with. Edit: check that, it's the circumstances, my bad. Carry on.
    Last edited by inreb; 01-06-2008 at 04:02 PM. Reason: huh? whats an edit?

G Marko, you're shocked to find yourself doing 150 ina 100... isn't there someone or something you can blame that on? I don't think you should be held accountable for that. Let me know what you come up with. Edit: check that, it's the circumstances, my bad. Carry on.
    Ahhh, gotta love it when somebody has nothing to say they make a poor attempt at satire...

Obviously i wont be able to get my point through to you, so i wont even try... my above post was adequate in explaining what i had to say...

It's also obvious you have nothing smart to say back to me, because the best you can do is turn what i said around, and make it sarcastic...
    RR

A poor attempt at satire? I thought it was a great attempt at satire...my judgment must be impaired. It's totally circumstantial, I swear!
    Last edited by inreb; 01-06-2008 at 05:20 PM. Reason: added insult to injury

Quote Originally Posted by Marko G View Post
    Unfortunately for us, the police are borderline Gestapo, and it will only get worse as time goes on... and i think you are the one that needs to "wake up" if you think whats going on is ok...
    Any way you cut it, you are a richard for making a Gestapo comment. I think it is you that needs the wake up call.

A poor attempt at satire? I thought it was a great attempt at satire...my judgment must be impaired. It's totally circumstantial, I swear!
    lol, you win, that made me laugh...
    RR

Ah...just funnin around is all I see you're from Hamilton. Me too. I'll be riding an orangy reddish DR650 this year. I got an XR Honda front render, Krylon painted plastics and Rustoleom painted gas tank. If you see me, give a wave. Oh, in case there are other orange DR's out there I've got a CBR600RR underseat muffler and motard wheels. L8R

ive never done a group ride, hopefully this summer ill join into a group ride with all you guys...
    RR

LoL, I avoid group rides like the plague....and I've never met anybody from this board...