unwarranted Bill 203 charge - recourse - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: unwarranted Bill 203 charge - recourse

Re: unwarranted Bill 203 charge - recourse

Quote Originally Posted by 82Seca750 View Post
    ain't that just grand......I love the comment from the guy.....I mean Officer.....who doesn't throw his cherries on when the driver is doing 45k over and waits until he gets to 50k over.......or was that "code" for rounding up?????
    My experience was that rounding up is more like 35 - 40km/h when you're on a sport bike and a cop is having a bad day...

Quote Originally Posted by TBSS_guy View Post
    My experience was that rounding up is more like 35 - 40km/h when you're on a sport bike and a cop is having a bad day...
    yeah....nothing surprises me now.....lots of guys chiming in on the local Stang site that they have had unmarked cruisers trying to egg them on for a race on the highway......literally driving so close to their rear bumper that they can't see the headlights (very much like I assume the action of that cop from the Star article where the 18 year old kid raced the unmarked car last week)....obviously trying their best to evoke the wrong response from the driver

real nice stuff.....it's total profiling......I'd love to get it on camera

problem for the cops though.....they've done this to a few of the more mature (aka - educated, established, 45year old plus crowd).....and I know one fella in particular has had enough....and I'm pretty sure he's got some contacts in high places

it's getting really ugly......some of these cops (let's just assume it's only a few bad ones) are stepping way over the line.....and it's gonna bite them hard real soon
    Last edited by 82Seca750; 01-15-2008 at 08:48 AM.

literally driving so close to their rear bumper that they can't see the headlights
    There is a very easy way to back them off , that or get a few hidden grill lights embedded in your trunk. Either way, all is good.
    R e a d S l o w l y ! - Children at Play.

yeah....nothing surprises me now.....lots of guys chiming in on the local Stang site that they have had unmarked cruisers trying to egg them on for a race on the highway......literally driving so close to their rear bumper that they can't see the headlights (very much like I assume the action of that cop from the Star article where the 18 year old kid raced the unmarked car last week)....obviously trying their best to evoke the wrong response from the driver

real nice stuff.....it's total profiling......I'd love to get it on camera

problem for the cops though.....they've done this to a few of the more mature (aka - educated, established, 45year old plus crowd).....and I know one fella in particular has had enough....and I'm pretty sure he's got some contacts in high places

it's getting really ugly......some of these cops (let's just assume it's only a few bad ones) are stepping way over the line.....and it's gonna bite them hard real soon
    Time to start carrying a still camera. Photograph the car following, then pull over and try to get a shot of the plate. A "Road Watch" complaint about tailgating might do some good or it might not, but at least it's an attempt. I wouldn't call it "attempted entrapment." My take would be that it's "following too closely" and is a 4 point pip whether you're a civilian or an officer.
    Morally Ambiguous (submissions welcome)

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde