Good news from Primmum - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good news from Primmum

Re: Good news from Primmum

Feel free to give me a call. For riders with clean records we typically can beat Primmum's rates.

Cheers,
    Avi
    Twitter @Avi_Singh_
    www.avisingh.com

Quote Originally Posted by Avi Singh View Post
    Feel free to give me a call. For riders with clean records we typically can beat Primmum's rates.

Cheers,
    Avi
    That wouldn't surprise me. Primmum is absolutely brutal on some bikes and average on others.

Unless people state what they ride and how long they've had what kind of license, this thread is useless to make any sensible judgment.

They quoted me 2300 bucks for CBR125 (I've had M2 a month that time; 37years old absolutely clean record) so I laughed for 60 seconds straight on the phone. Of course, I didn't renew a switched to State Farm where I pay 280. Thanks Primmum, you made mi switch and save on car and home insurance as well ...

Cheers,

Marek

There is enough information in this section. I guess your best bet is to call around until you find the best deal. Same company can give different deals to different people, and one can not say this one is better than the other. I re-enter biking two years ago and Primmum gave me the best deal amount all the places I called, even State Farm, but a lot of people here claim State Farm is better than Primum. Anyway, my Primmum renew is reduce by $200, but I am switching over to another company this year which in turn will cut down another $250.

The bottom line is: - never hurt to call around. Good rate is just a few phone calls away (or a couple more if it doesn't work out to your taste).

Quote Originally Posted by mxs View Post
    That wouldn't surprise me. Primmum is absolutely brutal on some bikes and average on others.

Unless people state what they ride and how long they've had what kind of license, this thread is useless to make any sensible judgment.

They quoted me 2300 bucks for CBR125 (I've had M2 a month that time; 37years old absolutely clean record) so I laughed for 60 seconds straight on the phone. Of course, I didn't renew a switched to State Farm where I pay 280. Thanks Primmum, you made mi switch and save on car and home insurance as well ...

Cheers,

Marek