Wanting To Stunt - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Wanting To Stunt

Re: Wanting To Stunt

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    What was the most 03/04 636, 05/06 636, or F4is?

How many of my fairing stays did you see?

And how much of my top secret stay designs did you give up to Narden?
    there was a ******** of f4i's... as well as 636's....a lot of them were the 03/04 636's..

I seen your fairing stays being pimped out by some of the illlest..and i was bigging up your stays ALL weekend...by the way

which reminds me... someone from the UK needs a stay from you.. what would shipping and all that BS cost ? he just got ride of his blade and got an f4i for a good price.. he's setting it up for stunt...was about to buy a racing 905 stay and i told him that would be the biggest mistake and waste of money of his life....... now he wants your stay................. your welcome !

Its funny you say that... because i was sitting in Kris' shop chillen when he came over and showed me his stunt stay..right away I thought of you.. cuz i dont know anyone else that makes a a badass stay like you do (the words right outta my mouth) His **** looked good... but cant really compare it to yours. It looks sick and it could definately hold up to a beating..... but your stay is indestructable (i watched someone flip a stoppie thursday at the practise days, with your stay on his bike) and without any personla expirience.... its safe to say your stunt stay is indesctructable and could put a whole thru a brick wall

Quote Originally Posted by weeee =) View Post
    there was a ******** of f4i's... as well as 636's....a lot of them were the 03/04 636's..

I seen your fairing stays being pimped out by some of the illlest..and i was bigging up your stays ALL weekend...by the way

which reminds me... someone from the UK needs a stay from you.. what would shipping and all that BS cost ? he just got ride of his blade and got an f4i for a good price.. he's setting it up for stunt...was about to buy a racing 905 stay and i told him that would be the biggest mistake and waste of money of his life....... now he wants your stay................. your welcome !

Its funny you say that... because i was sitting in Kris' shop chillen when he came over and showed me his stunt stay..right away I thought of you.. cuz i dont know anyone else that makes a a badass stay like you do (the words right outta my mouth) His **** looked good... but cant really compare it to yours. It looks sick and it could definately hold up to a beating..... but your stay is indestructable (i watched someone flip a stoppie thursday at the practise days, with your stay on his bike) and without any personla expirience.... its safe to say your stunt stay is indesctructable and could put a whole thru a brick wall

Shipping to anywhere in Europe is crazy, just quoted one to Finland and the cheapest shipping via Canadapost 1-3weeks is $75, air is $160 and express is $260...LOL

I have nothing against Narden besides he copied my stays a little, and his price...Him and 905 charge $200-250 US for stays made of steel and MIG welded...I sell 6061 billet aluminum TIG welded for the same price....If you know anything about metal and stuff youll know that my stays should cost at least 3 times more then a steel mig welded one.....My material/machining/and welding cost is like $150 for each stay, theirs is like $25 for steel but we still have the same price....HOW THE **** DOES THAT WORK? I'll tell you how they are making a killing and Im just makin reasonable profit....If I used steel and mig welding my stays would be half the price or less, then everyone would be ****** right the **** off...

Thats cool someone looped with my stay...LOL any idea whoe it was, any pics? Id like to see what happened to his bike.....

I only saw my stays on Aaron Colton and Darius's bikes in pictures, didnt see DrasticDan or anyone else running my stuff....

Last year after Stuntwars I got 1000 Pms about them...LOL

Shipping to anywhere in Europe is crazy, just quoted one to Finland and the cheapest shipping via Canadapost 1-3weeks is $75, air is $160 and express is $260...LOL

I have nothing against Narden besides he copied my stays a little, and his price...Him and 905 charge $200-250 US for stays made of steel and MIG welded...I sell 6061 billet aluminum TIG welded for the same price....If you know anything about metal and stuff youll know that my stays should cost at least 3 times more then a steel mig welded one.....My material/machining/and welding cost is like $150 for each stay, theirs is like $25 for steel but we still have the same price....HOW THE **** DOES THAT WORK? I'll tell you how they are making a killing and Im just makin reasonable profit....If I used steel and mig welding my stays would be half the price or less, then everyone would be ****** right the **** off...

Thats cool someone looped with my stay...LOL any idea whoe it was, any pics? Id like to see what happened to his bike.....

I only saw my stays on Aaron Colton and Darius's bikes in pictures, didnt see DrasticDan or anyone else running my stuff....

Last year after Stuntwars I got 1000 Pms about them...LOL
    so if its no rush and doesnt have to be express post.... would something around $350 cover the cost to ship it out there ?

his stays look a bit different.....but I dont know much about metal and all that.......but from what you're saying..... If you're using the best billet aluminum and charging the same prince as a 905 stay that will break with a strong amount of wind pressure........ then you should definately be charging at least $350 for them if not more......

Tony Peres (sp) flipped a stoppie......quite bad right infront of me during practises..... im surprised he walked after. I meant to check his bike out later but completely forgot...but I remmber him saying something about your stay... so I assumed he was running one on the bike he was on.... If it was a stock stay it wouldve been dunso guarenteeeeeed !

I spoke to Dan and he said hes waiting on the batch of stays to be made... but he's not worried because he know's he's number 4 on the waiting list so he know's hes getting one ! LOL

him and Apex had a nice lil run in saturday morning and he ended up fracturing his arm..went o the hospital to get it wrapped up......and still killed the stoppies !

Quote Originally Posted by weeee =) View Post
    so if its no rush and doesnt have to be express post.... would something around $350 cover the cost to ship it out there ?

his stays look a bit different.....but I dont know much about metal and all that.......but from what you're saying..... If you're using the best billet aluminum and charging the same prince as a 905 stay that will break with a strong amount of wind pressure........ then you should definately be charging at least $350 for them if not more......

Tony Peres (sp) flipped a stoppie......quite bad right infront of me during practises..... im surprised he walked after. I meant to check his bike out later but completely forgot...but I remmber him saying something about your stay... so I assumed he was running one on the bike he was on.... If it was a stock stay it wouldve been dunso guarenteeeeeed !

I spoke to Dan and he said hes waiting on the batch of stays to be made... but he's not worried because he know's he's number 4 on the waiting list so he know's hes getting one ! LOL

him and Apex had a nice lil run in saturday morning and he ended up fracturing his arm..went o the hospital to get it wrapped up......and still killed the stoppies !
    Yeah $350 would be enough

Yeah $350 would be enough

ill tell him tonight... then let you know

Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    So, I should by those two F4i's that are $5500 for the pair should I?
    damn for that price i could give you 2 RR 2005 and 2006 damn...
    one is in straight and good condition with repsol fairing, and other is in part condition...

damn... pick rr over F4... and **** F4i or F4 what ever it is..

ps: salvage title

Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    So, I should by those two F4i's that are $5500 for the pair should I?
    Yes you SHOULD have, but I just got word they are both sold....And for much less then the $5500 asking price....Sorry to break it to you, but you cant slack on those kind of deals...

Good for him too because the one of them is %100 setup ready to stunt, nothing has to be done other then bringing it out to the spot....And with the other one hes got a spare for everything, doesnt get any better then that..

Yes you SHOULD have, but I just got word they are both sold....And for much less then the $5500 asking price....Sorry to break it to you, but you cant slack on those kind of deals...

Good for him too because the one of them is %100 setup ready to stunt, nothing has to be done other then bringing it out to the spot....And with the other one hes got a spare for everything, doesnt get any better then that..
    Well - I can't exactly just pack my things and head on down to Toronto. Unfortunately I am quite far away from home and things have to be taken in strides. I am sure there will be more bikes to come. Just have to remain positive and keep my hopes up that another offer will come my way.

pew i guess no one wants that RR eh?

ps: i am not selling my 636 hum hum!!! so no more number giving stuff okay?