Wanting To Stunt - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wanting To Stunt

Re: Wanting To Stunt

Banger-
    There is a f4i stunt ready and parts bike up for sale in the forsale section right now you might want to take a look at.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Cann View Post
    Banger-
    There is a f4i stunt ready and parts bike up for sale in the forsale section right now you might want to take a look at.
    pimpin signature

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Cann View Post
    Banger-
    If only I wasn't in Petawawa ..... Maybe it will be there in a month or two when they let me leave.

Hey Bangar, don't roll over so easy. If you're serious about stunting contact the seller - you never know what scenerio will play out. Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by weeee =) View Post
    pimpin signature
    Please stay on topic thanks.

asphaltjunkiez

when i had my 99 double R that thing took such a beating, i had a powers cage on it....it was a but it kept on going.

Quote Originally Posted by inreb View Post
    Hey Bangar, don't roll over so easy. If you're serious about stunting contact the seller - you never know what scenerio will play out. Best of luck.
    Contacted him. We are going to try and work something out if it doesn't sell while I am away. Hopefully I get back in time. Time to put in lot's of hours to pay for it.

all righty then, hope things swing your way

yo you could always buy my nephews stunt ready gsxr 600 (2001) yellow and black bumbble bee

or you could buy mikes really stunt ready clean gsxr 600 (think it was 02) blue movie star fairing i guess... and extra fairing....

yellow gixxer has new engine in it.. and its goin for 3500.. cad

mikes bike you have to contact eather johnny or seiko

not hating on them......... but gixxxxers r f'n pigs.. wouldnt recommend them

unless you're jus tryna get rid of the bike...

unless its an 05 or 07 you can eat dinner comfortably on the tank... its f'n huge....

not hating on them......... but gixxxxers r f'n Polices.. wouldnt recommend them

unless you're jus tryna get rid of the bike...

unless its an 05 or 07 you can eat dinner comfortably on the tank... its f'n huge....
    Where did you read that? I hate GSXR's but some people swear by them, they just havent seen the light yet...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    Where did you read that? I hate GSXR's but some people swear by them, they just havent seen the light yet...

where did I read that ?

no where.......its my opinion

from day 1, when i got into bikes I said id never spend a penny on a gix.

its a personal preference.. everyones got their own...
    just like how u hate f4i's

where did I read that ?

no where.......its my opinion

from day 1, when i got into bikes I said id never spend a penny on a gix.

its a personal preference.. everyones got their own...
    just like how u hate f4i's
    I was just busting your balls cause your giving your opinion on how good a GSXR is for a stuntbike, when I dont think youve ever ridden or stunted one....And you can only notice how "pigish" they are when you do that....You are right thou they ride like they look.......

F4i's are ugly and have no balls, but thats a totally differnt story. I can ride a F4i no problem, but the GSXR's annoy me...

A GSXR lover was really upset the other day when I told him Jason Brition isnt riding GSXR's anymore...LOL I used to always hate on the GSXR's cause he rides one, and he used to always say "Jason Britton rides one pretty sic, so its got to be good. I told him he just switched to Kawis and he was all "No man, no way you got it worng"....LOL

I was just busting your balls cause your giving your opinion on how good a GSXR is for a stuntbike, when I dont think youve ever ridden or stunted one....And you can only notice how "Policeish" they are when you do that....You are right thou they ride like they look.......

F4i's are ugly and have no balls, but thats a totally differnt story. I can ride a F4i no problem, but the GSXR's annoy me...

A GSXR lover was really upset the other day when I told him Jason Brition isnt riding GSXR's anymore...LOL I used to always hate on the GSXR's cause he rides one, and he used to always say "Jason Britton rides one pretty sic, so its got to be good. I told him he just switched to Kawis and he was all "No man, no way you got it worng"....LOL

I know you were just busting ballls... you're as good at that as you are in your RL circles... sick skillls

I know a bunch of people that stunt their gsxr no problem and wouldnt trade it for the world.... reguardless if I stunted it or even rode it.... ive sat on enough to know their pigs and...and for ME... I would never want to stunt it or even buy one...unless im having a dinner party and need extra space to eat... I just dont like em...thats alll

LOL way to go crush the dreams of a Jason Britton lover

I know you were just busting ballls... you're as good at that as you are in your RL circles... sick skillls

I know a bunch of people that stunt their gsxr no problem and wouldnt trade it for the world.... reguardless if I stunted it or even rode it.... ive sat on enough to know their Polices and...and for ME... I would never want to stunt it or even buy one...unless im having a dinner party and need extra space to eat... I just dont like em...thats alll

LOL way to go crush the dreams of a Jason Britton lover
    Well most people that love them love them because they bought them for the looks, or cause they like saying "I ride a GSXR yo!".... And they just dont know any better, cause they are narrow minded and havent tried something better....

When we rolled up on the Von cycle boys in dude bridge last year, Ceasar was on a GSXR and I was telling him how **** they are.....He was like ya ya whatever.....Well he just got a 636 for this season and I saw him at the bike show, and he was telling me how much better it is after only riding it a few times...He is lovin it and is better already..

Heres a good question, how many of the top riders at Stuntwars where riding GSXRs? From the pics it looks more like F4i vs 636 wars......

So, I should by those two F4i's that are $5500 for the pair should I?

Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    So, I should by those two F4i's that are $5500 for the pair should I?
    DO IT !

have you ever sat on the f4i.. or any other bike to compare yet ?

Well most people that love them love them because they bought them for the looks, or cause they like saying "I ride a GSXR yo!".... And they just dont know any better, cause they are narrow minded and havent tried something better....

When we rolled up on the Von cycle boys in dude bridge last year, Ceasar was on a GSXR and I was telling him how **** they are.....He was like ya ya whatever.....Well he just got a 636 for this season and I saw him at the bike show, and he was telling me how much better it is after only riding it a few times...He is lovin it and is better already..

Heres a good question, how many of the top riders at Stuntwars where riding GSXRs? From the pics it looks more like F4i vs 636 wars......
    ya Ceasar is in love with his 636 and cant believe he was wasting time on the gsxr before lol

it was a definately a 636 vs f4i war at Stuntwars... I dont recall seeing 1 gsxr

ya Ceasar is in love with his 636 and cant believe he was wasting time on the gsxr before lol

it was a definately a 636 vs f4i war at Stuntwars... I dont recall seeing 1 gsxr
    What was the most 03/04 636, 05/06 636, or F4is?

How many of my fairing stays did you see?

And how much of my top secret stay designs did you give up to Narden?