Wanting To Stunt - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wanting To Stunt

Re: Wanting To Stunt

BANGER !

If you really want to stunt..... the only thing that should stop you is not having a bike..

Theres always going to be a million people telling you that you cant do it because you're a girl. You just have to learn to block them out... altho it seems impossible at times....but dont let it get to you.
    If i let all the **** talkers, and haters get to me.... then I should have given up before I even started.

In the summer time I entered a stunt competition in Philledalphia. I was being judged by one of the top stunters in the world, and one of the only female stunters in the world.... the pressure was definately on and i havent been so nervous in my entire life. All the ladies backed out of the competition and I was the only one who showed up. I ended up competing against a bunch of guys on streetbikes....while i was on my 50 !! I did it for the expirience...and even tho i fell on my *** infront of everyone... i had the biggest smile on my face the whole time....and it was worth every minute.

I stunt...and have been stunting for about a year now. Its all I think about and the only thing that makes me truly happy. When we're in the lots stunting im always the only girl stunting. In the beginning it bothered me because Im quite shy and was nervous to wheelie infront of all these men with skills way beyond my level.... not to mention im only stunting a crf 50 at the moment. As I got more comfortable with the people in the lots it was easier to ride. I still get nervous sometimes til this day, but thats just me. It also helps that I ride with a really great bunch of guys. They're really supportive and help me out a lot and give me good advice... im lucky for that.

It would be cool if you came out to the lots next year and to have another female stunter in the area.

Ill be hear to help out as much as I can....... dont hesitate to ask any questions

Nina
    Last edited by weeee =); 01-01-2008 at 08:14 PM.

GSXR-SexHundred

Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    You're right. But it improves physical condition which was in question at the time.
    oh, yes, definately, you know don't worry about that, it was just a misunderstanding.

good luck, if i get my insurance figured out, i'll come by this summer, and start stunting too.lol

HaHa Bangar, your funny. Read your first post. " I used to do motocross" "I could do a few small things but nothing spectacular" Well, did you do MX or not? You had a bike right? Piece o cake, it's all there for the taking: dial a wheelie @ any gear, standup wheelie, 5th gear feet on the pegs rooster tails and 50 foot jumps. Right away it's because your a girl, NO, a guy could have put that post up. I would have given the same response. You should have some idea what up. Dare I say some people just do it? If you wanna connect with stunters for tips or whatever, great...anyway, does anybody want to here about my mile long wheelie down the 401 in rush hour?
    Last edited by inreb; 01-01-2008 at 08:22 PM. Reason: speling and I had to powder my nose

GSXR-SexHundred

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    Neither does sitting on the couch, at least shes keePolicen in shape....
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post

There are fat people and 14 year old kids stunting F4is these days, you dont have to be a body builder to stunt...I always get the "How come hes so small but he can handle the bike like that" comments when people see me stunting..Im probably the smallest and most unathletic person stunting at our spot, and Im doing alright....Sounds like shes in better shape for this then most of us that have been doing it for 3 years now...
    Don't exaggerate, I never mentioned anything of body building level, but read what she posted, she wants to one day do stunting for videos, and trust me that requires more than just the basic stunt and agility.

The stronger the better.

Quote Originally Posted by weeee =) View Post
    Reguardless of how big the sport is, if someone wants to stunt, they will do it.........

Do you speak for alll the million of men in the world.. in reguards to your comment about scars ?

The "chicks dig scars" line is definately over played by now... altho you still seem to be follwing it..
    Why shouold your opinion about someone/a female change if they have scars....from stunting or not ?

You've got strong opinions in your post.... but I have a feeling you dont even own a bike ? correct me if im wrong please....

Rear brake is key...............but using it everyday doesnt mean you're never going to fall. Every trick is differrent from the rest and no matter how good you are, its going to be difficult in the beginning of every new trick..

and by ending your post with " other than that...if you still want to do it, then the best of luck "

you've obviously got no hope...and for some funny reason thought your 1 post of no encouragment thought you could change her mind completely into stunting...
    Either you are an idiot (<sorry about that but you really do sound like one right now) or really don't get what others are conveying, my post was to show the negative side of stunting, how do I know if she is just some ordinary female who's just got a bike or someone ready for it. That’s why at the end I say what I say, because it will be her choice and if she decides to still peruse it, then she is right for it.

Don't get me started on you two guys and your assumptions about me, if you preach something follow it yourself, im not here to prove myself, although saving someone from getting hurt real bad is everyone's responsibility, and im laughing at how you guys are jumping on me just to get on the good side of this female.

And I don't speak for all men, but speak from experience, I don't have to be the best rider, to have witness the stuff I have seen. And common I know the scene here is small but if you want to act hard about the Canadian bike scene, lol you sure as hell have never been to California.

I won’t bother with anymore of your personal remarks, I have long seen this in the car scene, and im just going to keep my mouth shut, its not worth it.

btw

If you must know I own 2 bikes right now, and owned my last one in California which I did ride for one season in Brampton everyday, through the celadon Badlands twisters. Hitting 280kmh elsewhere, occasionally, before I sold it. I currently have no bike here in Canada but, you can be sure I’ll come out to meet people when I get one by spring, if my insurance isn’t too high after 2 tickets and one accident.
    Last edited by GSXR-SexHundred; 01-01-2008 at 08:38 PM.

If she's considering stunting... then im pretty sure she is aware of things like falling, getting scars or some of the other things you mentioned that I cant be bothered to look back at...

Its funny how you assume my posts sound the way they do because Im trying to get on the good side of this female...as you said.
    ( no offense banger) but what does it matter to me if I get on her good side right now ? I dont even know her.... yet im offering my help to her because I know where she's coming from and having a females point of view might help her..

thats all.

continue with your posts... really... its a free country and everyone is entitled to their own opinion..

who's trying to 'act hard' about the canadian bike scene ? There hardly is one !

You really dont have to live in California to understand its got one of the biggest bike scenes, in the entire world.

I could have used vulgar language in my post and made sur emy point got across to you... but I chose not to.. yet you're fine to call me an idiot..?

I only made the assumptions because of your first post..

whatever you say to defend it wont mean anything... because you'd have to be blind to say that what you said, wasnt really motivating at all, and leaning more towards discouragment..

I dont care how many bikes you have or how fast you can go. I only asked because you post sounded a lot like posts from people who dont stunt.. but know everything about it..

thats just my 2 cents.. Im not here to start internet wars with people... i could care less....
    Last edited by weeee =); 01-01-2008 at 08:54 PM.

I think the answer is plan and simple. You want to stunt ..then try it ... Guy or girl really shouldn't of even came up.
    Pm me if you need something painted!!!

GSXR-SexHundred

Quote Originally Posted by GYNXxx View Post
    I think the answer is plan and simple. You want to stunt ..then try it ... Guy or girl really shouldn't of even came up.

^^^ said best.

ps: Hey "Wheee", i oppoligize for calling you an idiot, like i did in my post that i posted in it,lol, i misunderstood you in few areas, although we both were a bit misunderstanding happens.

iv(sp?) banger stunts lik(sp?) yoos(sp?) gys(sp?) rite(sp?) sheel(sp?) hit da(sp?) grownd(sp?) offen(sp?), hoppitz(sp?) snot cuntages(sp?)
    Last edited by inreb; 01-01-2008 at 10:55 PM. Reason: huh?

Quote Originally Posted by inreb View Post
    iv(sp?) banger stunts lik(sp?) yoos(sp?) gys(sp?) rite(sp?) sheel(sp?) hit da(sp?) grownd(sp?) offen(sp?), hoppitz(sp?) snot cuntages(sp?)

what
    the

Quote Originally Posted by inreb View Post
    what
    the
    I believe it reads...
    "If Banger stunts like you guys, right, she'll hit the ground often. Hope it's not contagious"

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Cann View Post
    I believe it reads...
    "If Banger stunts like you guys, right, she'll hit the ground often. Hope it's not contagious"

lol thanx Chris

write..... it's all good clean fun, innit?

Thanks a lot for all your input. I would really love to come out next year once I get out of Petawawa here and there.

I am stoked to come out and try it with another girl (not that guy / girl really matters). I really appreciate your forwardness to help me out Nina. That's a pretty neat story too.

The plan is right now just to get my hands on a bike. I hear they are not the greatest for stunting but a friend of mine is selling his R6 for dirt to me so that may be a tempting buy. What do you all think?

there s a dude name jay doin sick standups, no hander and all that with this beat up R6.... so i think you would be ight if you get some cages on it and let it flip or whatever your interested in (even dou he jones for my 06 636)

about getting hurt part? best way to heel your rashs is some chronic, gooose, and letting your dog lick it over night, and some of that polysporm or some ****...

pew... but dont listen to me too much... after all

"IZZO CANT EVEN UNLOAD HIS BIKE WITH OUT GETTING HURT"

if any gals want s to take over my dobis job next year im wiiiiiiiidly open for an offers

Thanks a lot for all your input. I would really love to come out next year once I get out of Petawawa here and there.

I am stoked to come out and try it with another girl (not that guy / girl really matters). I really appreciate your forwardness to help me out Nina. That's a pretty neat story too.

The plan is right now just to get my hands on a bike. I hear they are not the greatest for stunting but a friend of mine is selling his R6 for dirt to me so that may be a tempting buy. What do you all think?

depends on your price range...
    you still have time and can look around

Quote Originally Posted by izzo View Post
    letting your dog lick it over night,
    Oh my ... I don't want to know what you do for fun...... Hahahaha

Financially - me living in Petawawa means I pay pretty much nothing for rent, insurance or anything for that matter so I got money to burn.
    Spend some of that money on a bike that won't break everytime you crash and has lots of stunt parts available for it. I'd go with Honda or Kawi.
    Where My Rode Dawgs At!!

Banger..

Listen to what JP, Jackson, and Nina are saying.... they are in the game and know whats up...

Jay is killing it on the R6, but its still carbed which as you know from rocking the YZ has a different feel than a FI bike like a newer F4I or 636.

Get yourself a ride, set it up... (Check out the stickey in the top of this fourm for parts and sources) and get out there and kill it.

asphaltjunkiez

SuperDave from Vancouver killed it on his 99 R6 for years, carb'd or Fi bikes, if u practice u'll get it.

Everyone is getting 636's now, f4i's are still pimp. Cbr900 are tanks

^^^^ yeh i love oldskool 900 rr and the 929 and 954 are pimps do what you gotta do u giong to be crashing alot trying to learn ask me and izzo and rocketboi we have experience in that dept. while we are on the topic j.p me i looking for a cage for a 02 750 can u shoot me some prices.