pulled over 22 over - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pulled over 22 over

Re: pulled over 22 over

I'm in the exact same situation as the poster of this topic...

I'm 21 and clean record. I have NO CASE simply because yes, they got me going 18 over (reduced to 10 over...) at 1AM on a Wednesday at the exact same speed trap. I have my court date set about 8 months from now (I will change the date to increase chances of all the cops not showing up), and I am 100% RELYING ON THE COPS NOT SHOWING UP AT THE NEW DATE. If they ARE there, I literally don't have anything to say other than "I was hoping you guys/girl wouldn't show up" and prepare for the raping by the JP. Anybody with similar experiences???

Re: pulled over 22 over

I have my court date this Thursday for my ticket last September. Got caught doing 35 over, but the cop said they caught me as I was slowing down. She said they couldn't detect me at my topspeed, luckily. Funny thing was that the cop TOLD me to take it to court and she would help in reducing the charges...lucky, cuz that's my 3rd ticket for 2007. Hoping for the best this week.

I guess what I'm trying to say is take it to court. You'll have a good chance of getting a reduction. I did the last two times and got minor charges and no points taken off.

Good luck.