Okay so I'm a bit late
    Now: 1998 ZZR600
    Then:
    1981 Yamaha MX80-J
    1999 Yamaha Fazer 600
    2001 aprilia RS250
    1999 ZZR600

Re: Rest in Peace, Evel.

RIP to the greatest motorcycle stunt/dare devil in the world. His son Robby is the only 1 left and will take over his fathers scale. Robby is sick too like his father but evel was #1 in my books. Evel broke most of his bones and still had the passion and dedication to ride, while a lot of posers stop riding after the first fall. Sad news of his passing, he will be missed.

Banned

The true pioneer of stunting, no one has ever or will ever come close to his flare. Balls like grapefruits, a legend in every sense of the word. His name will live forever.
    CyclePaintWorX - Booked solid until winter 2012.
    cyclepaintworx@gmail.com
    Ultimate Quality Refinishing.
    519-503-8933

Gh0sT

Quote Originally Posted by friedrice View Post
    RIP to the greatest motorcycle stunt/dare devil in the world. His son Robby is the only 1 left and will take over his fathers scale. Robby is sick too like his father but evel was #1 in my books. Evel broke most of his bones and still had the passion and dedication to ride, while a lot of posers stop riding after the first fall. Sad news of his passing, he will be missed.
    Have you heard the way Robbie speaks about his father? His talks about him like he's the anti-christ.

Course, that didn't stop him from borrowing from his dad's career. Using the same style outfits, riding the same type bikes, performing the same stunts, etc..Kinda hypocritical if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gh0sT View Post
    Have you heard the way Robbie speaks about his father? His talks about him like he's the anti-christ.

Course, that didn't stop him from borrowing from his dad's career. Using the same style outfits, riding the same type bikes, performing the same stunts, etc..Kinda hypocritical if you ask me.
    LOL.. what are you talking about? Robbie uses a CR500 dirt bike for jumps where Evel usually used a semi modified Harley track bike! Two totally different machines.