a very very informative video about the harm in smoking - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: a very very informative video about the harm in smoking

Re: a very very informative video about the harm in smoking

Quote Originally Posted by Scissorman View Post
    Nice one!!

And sorry Jenerator, I did not realize you are a girl, that explains it.
    I love you too...

Quote Originally Posted by Dilligaf0220 View Post
    No, I called junk science a propaganda tool.

If you think 2nd hand smoke is harmful to you, then you are a prime example of junk science in support of political propaganda. Broccoli is just as carcinogenic as 2nd hand smoke, seriously.
    Forget for a second the harmful effects of second hand smoke. I can't stand the smell of it. Like many other non-smokers, I find the smell/taste of it nauseates me. When it is particularly heavy, I actually find it difficult to breathe. Then of course, there is the fact that it gets into my clothes, which causes ME to reek of smoke.

I have no problem with people who choose to smoke. You'll never catch me preaching to a smoker about the dangers of it and how they should quit. But I don't see why I (or anyone else, for that matter) should have to be forced to inhale the crap from your cigarettes.

And yes, I DO believe that second hand smoke is harmful. But maybe that's just my background in "junk" science talking...
    Mikey-D - Ottawa

"And yes, this is a site for people who ride bikes. But we don't ride bikes on this site. You can't ride a bike on the internet. On this site, we WRITE and READ about motorcycles." --Duster929

Hang on, hang on! Wait a minute!

This thread is about smoking cigarettes?!?!??!?!

For **** sake!

Personally I don't understand what all the fuss is about. A thread started in the wrong section by a tool that needs a tazer shoved up his *** about something we ALL know is bad for you, wether it's first hand or second hand or middle ****ing finger!

Smoking is bad for you. PERIOD! Get ****ing over it. If you're someone that needs a video to tell you thi then you need more help tan the smoker in question. If someone you love or otherwise care for then tell them you want the to quit instead of boring the world with a video.

If you've never smoked in your life then you REALLY need to shut the **** up because obviously the majority (not all, put your hands back in your pockets) of smokers don't give a **** if you like it or not.

Superbman's last paragraph in his last post explains it all. If you don't get it then the abbreviated version goes like this; it's all in your head. Wake the **** up.

Class dismissed!

(sits back and waits for it to wind up in Trash Talk)
    Andrew
    '05 CB919 and '04 CB599 shared with the missus (Jenerator)