What was the car driver thinking.....

Thread: What was the car driver thinking.....

What was the car driver thinking.....

I LOVE BIKER CHICKS

Re: What was the car driver thinking.....

I played it over and over, and it is impossible to guess what happened off camera, but it looks like the bike was changing lanes infront of the car. This is what happens when two people arn't paying attention.

person in the car was either texting, on the phone, sleeping, eating, looking at him/herself in the mirror, reading, pleasuring him/herself... generally, just being plain stupid...
    '08 ZX6R

Quote Originally Posted by bruzer_boy View Post
    I played it over and over, and it is impossible to guess what happened off camera, but it looks like the bike was changing lanes infront of the car. This is what happens when two people arn't paying attention.
    Yeah, when I first saw this clip I though the bike was just going in his lane minding his own business, but you're right it could be other way (I mean the way he's moving toward the centre of the lane).
    I LOVE BIKER CHICKS

i think it was the motorcyclists fault.... it looks like he changes lane in front of the van.. but i can't tell if the bike slams on the brakes or if the van speeds up

I watched it again... the brake lights are visable on the van.. therefore they were trying to slow down... maybe the motorcycle died and he was trying to get it to the side of the hyway...

but forsure the van tried to brake

looks like they both might have been changing lanes. I'd guess the car was speeding up and the bike was slowing too.

charge him with stunting.
    2002 Suzuki SV650s

ouch!

It's obvious, the cops saw a sportbike and immediately flagged him over. If the biker had waited until it was clear to move over he would have been arrested for fleeing. The van driver had fixation on the swine and didn't see the bike until it was too late.

Saw two accidents today where people were too busy rubbernecking cops to pay attention to the vehicles in front of them and rear ended the poor schmucks.
    ex-ZX-7/9
    ZX-6D w/colour matched Duct Tape
    ex-RZ500
    ex-RD400

Quote Originally Posted by Dilligaf0220 View Post
    It's obvious, the cops saw a sportbike and immediately flagged him over. If the biker had waited until it was clear to move over he would have been arrested for fleeing. The van driver had fixation on the swine and didn't see the bike until it was too late.

Saw two accidents today where people were too busy rubbernecking cops to pay attention to the vehicles in front of them and rear ended the poor schmucks.
    You're right. It's clearly obvious what happened off camera.

(sarcasm is hard to detect in writing but believe me, it's there)
    Mikey-D - Ottawa

"And yes, this is a site for people who ride bikes. But we don't ride bikes on this site. You can't ride a bike on the internet. On this site, we WRITE and READ about motorcycles." --Duster929

I have read the details of this accident before, unfortunately I don't recall where. But apparently the story goes that the motorcyclist was attempting to pull over to report another accident or incident up the road to the police who were parked at this location giving tickets.