Whats everyone do all winter? - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Whats everyone do all winter?

Re: Whats everyone do all winter?

Quote Originally Posted by jackson View Post
    I still crash too.
    Gotta get a better cage, my bike likes to flip over too much with MXD.

Ever try to turn an upside down bike right side up without breaking levers or peg brackets... not easy!!
    WTF is this? Snow banks in the backround.....And I didnt even get a call or message! Wheres my lot spy and what the **** is he doin not tellin me about these winter sessions...

I'll be ridin if its anything over 0 and the pavment is somewhat dry....Might trailer to a spot if its really nice, but probably just stick around the shop....

Re: Whats everyone do all winter?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    WTF is this? Snow banks in the backround.....And I didnt even get a call or message! Wheres my lot spy and what the **** is he doin not tellin me about these winter sessions...

I'll be ridin if its anything over 0 and the pavment is somewhat dry....Might trailer to a spot if its really nice, but probably just stick around the shop....
    Yeah, I figured you were relagated to riding around the shop for the season, that way you stay close to the R&D Lab and don't have to wait on a ride.

Btw those Pilot Powers suck (on ice that is). I dropped while turning a 12, on idle, on ice. Guess i'll put it down next time.

I'll be riding the lot at the International Centre this weekend....no?
    Where My Rode Dawgs At!!