it's only 50,000 volts..FTP - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: it's only 50,000 volts..FTP

Re: it's only 50,000 volts..FTP

Quote Originally Posted by Duster929 View Post
    Regardless of whatever bad things have been done to whoever by whomever, I just think it's wrong to wish for someone's death. And if it's someone that you don't even know, then it's worse than just wrong. I'm not sure what the word is. Obscene? Disgusting? Appalling?

I have no more time for people who talk about death in this way.

--- D

No one can justify what has happened to him. He can't justify wishing death upon all police. It's a no-win debate. That's why I say to give it up. Nothing gets better from this point on, if it continues.
    Morally Ambiguous (submissions welcome)

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by dwebber7878 View Post
    I'm not saying I'm perfect, but I do comply to most of the laws and so far I haven't had the police try to kill me. I have to question what you did for them to come down on you so hard. Generally speaking, police won't target a person unless there is a good reason.
    Stood up for himself and his rights. Cops don't like that! The cops that it all started with, are no longer cops...
    Last edited by raginduck; 11-29-2007 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duster929 View Post
    Regardless of whatever bad things have been done to whoever by whomever, I just think it's wrong to wish for someone's death. And if it's someone that you don't even know, then it's worse than just wrong. I'm not sure what the word is. Obscene? Disgusting? Appalling?

I have no more time for people who talk about death in this way.

--- D
    tell you what when you have been on you back looking up at 4 cops with their tazer guns deployed into your body (that's 200 000 volts)
    then you can tell me i don't have the right to hait them.
    btw after that incendent no charges were laid against me...but i must have been doing something wrong right

Quote Originally Posted by Rob MacLennan View Post
    No one can justify what has happened to him. He can't justify wishing death upon all police. It's a no-win debate. That's why I say to give it up. Nothing gets better from this point on, if it continues.
    how about you tell them what i showed you..
    cause most of them think i'm full of it.

Quote Originally Posted by freedomfighter View Post
    That would be a 3" ring binder full of motions and statements.
    Morally Ambiguous (submissions welcome)

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by freedomfighter View Post
    I never said you were full of it. I have no reason to doubt you. If you knew me, you'd know I'm first in line to defend a citizen's rights when it comes to policing.

I just don't agree with wishing death upon all of them.

--- D

great news. i heard today that 3 rcmp cops have been fired and charge with the polish mans death.and 15 people working at the airport have allso been fired..
    and the airport have paid out a sum of money to the victim family.

The officer said "step out of the car" at which point he turns on his heel and walks to the hood of his cruiser and places his pad on the hood, freeing both hands. He turned his back to the driver and passenger and walked away. That doesn't look look a cop that feels threatened, that looks like a cop that is annoyed and is "damn well going to do something about it" His mind was made up to arrest him and he drew his taser to assist in that regard. When the driver half turned and started back to his vehicle the officer lost control of the situation. At this point he already had the taser aimed. So he fired. There was no way to avoid tasering the guy? All this because he wouldn't sign the ticket? Wow! No telling what that cop would do under real stress Good job for cameras, that cop also looks like a liar.
    Last edited by inreb; 01-05-2008 at 08:43 AM.