"Don't Tase Me, Bro!" Part 3: The Speeding Ticket Tase

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Don't Tase Me, Bro!" Part 3: The Speeding Ticket Tase

"Don't Tase Me, Bro!" Part 3: The Speeding Ticket Tase

You do as you're told, citizen!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IMaMYL_shxc

Coming soon to Ontario...

Re: "Don't Tase Me, Bro!" Part 3: The Speeding Ticket Tase

Saw this one this morning on the news. This guy definitely deserved it. How dare he throw the ticket away. Cop should have shot his knee out as well.

I used to get into arguments with one of my gun toten friends. He believes that an armed society is the right way to go. Me, leaning a little more liberal, believed that everyone should live happily in my Anarchistic, Communist, Humanist Utopia. That being said, seeing video's like this show that our government and police forces should be a little more afraid of the people, instead of the other way around.

If you watch Michael Moore's Sicko, they show a bit about the French and how they deal with their government. It's awesome. If they don't like what's goind on, they all stop watching news of Brittany Spears, get off their couches and rally with mass numbers and intimidate their leaders until they get what they want. We need to be a little more like that IMO...

Angus.
    Last edited by Angus Argyle; 11-23-2007 at 09:53 AM.
    "The Christian god can easily be pictured as virtually the same god as the many ancient gods of past civilizations. The Christian god is a three headed monster; cruel, vengeful and capricious. If one wishes to know more of this raging, three headed beast-like god, one only needs to look at the caliber of people who say they serve him. They are always of two classes: fools and hypocrites."

- Thomas Jefferson

So there are still cowboys in Utah. I'll remember that.

The proper way to use a taser...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOVku86WfVg

Quote Originally Posted by DUPPY View Post
    The proper way to use a taser...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOVku86WfVg
    If that is really a cop, then punishment is in order.

Those things are not toys, he should f'in know better.
    R e a d S l o w l y ! - Children at Play.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servl.../National/home

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servl...l_gam_mostview

Mr. Kennedy pointed to the case of an intoxicated woman – he didn't name her – who was tasered by an RCMP officer and taken to the police station.

“That was okay in the first instance,” he said. But then “she is in the station and the device is used against her again. It's a woman handcuffed in a station when there were other officers there. I said that is inappropriate in my belief. The commissioner agreed with me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Angus Argyle View Post
    Saw this one this morning on the news. This guy definitely deserved. How dare he throw the ticket away. Cop should have shot his knee out as well.

I used to get into arguments with one of my gun toten friends. He believes that an armed society is the right way to go. Me, leaning a little more liberal, believed that everyone should live happily in my Anarchistic, Communist, Humanist Utopia. That being said, seeing video's like this show that our government and police forces should be a little more afraid of the people, instead of the other way around.

If you watch Michael Moore's Sicko, they show a bit about the French and how they deal with their government. It's awesome. If they don't like what's goind on, they all stop watching news of Brittany Spears, get off their couches and rally with mass numbers and intimidate their leaders until they get what they want. We need to be a little more like that IMO...

Angus.
    The French also happen to be a notoriously lazy and execessively indulgent people. look at the strike they are having now with Public works employees. Even the majority of the Population say that French people are too quick to go on Strike...

back to the original topic...People should stop campaigning because of the tragic and unfortunate death of ONE man and focus on improving the welfare of society and others instead.

SpeedFreak

Quote Originally Posted by Blackenese View Post
    The French also happen to be a notoriously lazy and execessively indulgent people. look at the strike they are having now with Public works employees. Even the majority of the Population say that French people are too quick to go on Strike...

back to the original topic...People should stop campaigning because of the tragic and unfortunate death of ONE man and focus on improving the welfare of society and others instead.
    What if that one man was your dad? Or better yet you?
    And this isnt just a one man thing, look around, abusing their powers left right and center...

Quote Originally Posted by Blackenese View Post
    Is this just a stereotype, or do you have anything to really back this up?? From what I hear, as a matter of time at work, they are more productive than North Americans. It's just that they get 5 weeks holiday minimum. Maybe we are just a little bit jealous of the way they live compared to the norms we set for ourselves.

Angus..
    "The Christian god can easily be pictured as virtually the same god as the many ancient gods of past civilizations. The Christian god is a three headed monster; cruel, vengeful and capricious. If one wishes to know more of this raging, three headed beast-like god, one only needs to look at the caliber of people who say they serve him. They are always of two classes: fools and hypocrites."

- Thomas Jefferson

Wow, Angus and I agree on one point I have a theory that the reason our people are so difficult to rile up and apathetic is because of our employment culture. 2 week vacations, long commutes, unpaid overtime, second jobs, excessive overtime and "on-call" jobs are the norm here. People don't have enough spare time to educate themselves or their kids or to protest about anything. By the time the weekend comes, the only things Mr. Joe Schmoe is looking forward to are the 24 of Blue and the hockey game.
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

Quote Originally Posted by FiReSTaRT View Post
    Wow, Angus and I agree on one point I have a theory that the reason our people are so difficult to rile up and apathetic is because of our employment culture. 2 week vacations, long commutes, unpaid overtime, second jobs, excessive overtime and "on-call" jobs are the norm here. People don't have enough spare time to educate themselves or their kids or to protest about anything. By the time the weekend comes, the only things Mr. Joe Schmoe is looking forward to are the 24 of Blue and the hockey game.
    Yah Firestart... I agree.. I believe our government works very hard to keep people apathetic and uneducated on the issues that really matter. Becoming like the USA - sound bites from politicians gives people the idea they really know what is going on. Ooops Entertainment tonight is on, gotta go...

Angus..

- Thomas Jefferson

This is changing a bit due to the ease of the internet... that why they are fighting so hard to discredit it as a means of real communiciton and opinion. It changes the power back to the people.

Side Note: I remember after a rec hockey game one night at the bar, a regular season game was on the 20+ tv's at the bar along with one screen of the cdn federal election debate. There was not one person (out of about 50 middle age men) watching the debate... at that point I realized where we were headed.

Quote Originally Posted by Angus Argyle View Post
    Is this just a stereotype, or do you have anything to really back this up?? From what I hear, as a matter of time at work, they are more productive than North Americans. It's just that they get 5 weeks holiday minimum. Maybe we are just a little bit jealous of the way they live compared to the norms we set for ourselves.

Angus..
    Or perhaps the French believe in a balance between work and leisure and that doesn't require 50 hrs a week/50-52 weeks a year which unfortunately is too prevalent over here. They are willing to fight to keep that balance while we quietly let it get taken away bit by bit.

Have we strayed away from the title ... time to pull out the taser and shock us back on track ... AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ... that felt good

The French strikers surrendered!

The stereotype of them being nothing but a bunch of cheese-eating surrender monkeys continues...

Vive la paresse! Vive l'indifférence! Vive la France!

Quote Originally Posted by zeekat View Post
    Or perhaps the French believe in a balance between work and leisure and that doesn't require 50 hrs a week/50-52 weeks a year which unfortunately is too prevalent over here. They are willing to fight to keep that balance while we quietly let it get taken away bit by bit.
    This is exactly what I meant..

- Thomas Jefferson

Guess that's why we like to ride ... our way to strike that balance and we don't like to see anyone try to take it away from us bit by bit.

Thought of that last warm Tuesday about a week and a half ago ... I think everyone I saw out on a bike that day said **** it and found a way to get away from work to enjoy a nice ride before the snow arrives.

So Vive la motocyclete ....

Gh0sT

Quote Originally Posted by shinysideup View Post
    The French strikers surrendered!

The stereotype of them being nothing but a bunch of cheese-eating surrender monkeys continues...

Vive la paresse! Vive l'indifférence! Vive la France!
    France.

Nothing but a bunch of U.N. "yes boys", and armchair critiques.

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoast_gsx View Post
    If that is really a cop, then punishment is in order.

Those things are not toys, he should f'in know better.
    ahhh...now that one was funny....

"I'm placing you under arrest"
    guy - "why?"
    *short pause "Because you did not obey me"