BEWARE OF CLASSIC HONDA (biggest scammers) - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BEWARE OF CLASSIC HONDA (biggest scammers)

superhawk996

Re: BEWARE OF CLASSIC HONDA (biggest scammers)

hi george well thats some great comments, i must say but i also lost total respect for danny as he was putting the blame to me and shiraz the bussiness manager as he did not want take blame for his mistakes and actions i went in there to fix this problem and tring to explain to danny that he messed up the finance and trade in value as i wont get much into details but i will say this as he was explainin to me how did not mess up which the mark franz a general mgr was present and saw what i saw how numbers didnt add up but yet danny told me im ****in stupid which this whole time i have this on tape as knew danny whould not fix at the end of this i rasied my voice said u #%&? up danny just admit then he basicly told me to go **** myself ur a ****in loser ggo see your lawyer and if i see u on this dealership again i will call the police which i have this on tape and mark franz was there and witness this look shocked so i left ,so mark came out said hang on we will fix this lets go in another office which we did, shiraz look at the old contract as well as the new he said wow, we did screw up shiraz looked at this as he had nothing to do with fiance deal as joe otoole did it. make long story short they fix it.. i was statsifed after whole month of dealin with this and had to ask danny to appoligize which he did. but i still lost total respect for a guy i worked with and hang out couple times so this will be last buy at classic honda oh yea they gave me a hat for there mistakes, which danny promise a exhaust which i never got but thats, ok george i wonder how much danny paid u since u live there every day buyin used bikes from danny

PolishTazer

Re: BEWARE OF CLASSIC HONDA (biggest scammers)

Here's what you do.....

Get yourself a tazer...... Case closed....