BEWARE OF CLASSIC HONDA (biggest scammers)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BEWARE OF CLASSIC HONDA (biggest scammers)

superhawk996

Thumbs down BEWARE OF CLASSIC HONDA (biggest scammers)

HI THERE, IF U ARE THINKING OF BUYING A HONDA BIKE,THEN STAY AWAY FROM CLASSIC HONDA IN BRAMPTON, WHAT I JUST WENT TRU AS I CANT SPEAK TO MUCH ABOUT AS I HAVE CONTACTED MY LAWYER...... just stay away from classic honda unless u like gettin get ripped off like i did, i gotta say there the worst dealership i ever dealt with by far so i suggest u go somwhere else to buy ur honda or bike i will let u know more in what happens so for now take my advice STAY AWAY FROM CLASSIC HONDA AKA CLASSIC SCAMMERS

D

Re: BEWARE OF CLASSIC HONDA (biggest scammers)

This is an anonymous website. You have 2 posts so it's probably safe to say nobody knows who you are.

Care to explain what happened?

superhawk996

Quote Originally Posted by D View Post
    This is an anonymous website. You have 2 posts so it's probably safe to say nobody knows who you are.

Care to explain what happened?
    WELL LETS SAY I TRADED MY BIKE WITH A LIEN ON IT AND THEY CHARGE ME TWICE WHICH SO THEY POCKETED 3200 BUCKS THEY HAD THIS BIKE FOR OVER A MONTH AND DECIDED TO PAY LEIN YESTURDAY ITS LIL CONFUSING TO EXPLAIN ON HERE, IT WAS A NUMBERS GAMES AS MY LAWYER TOLD ME, BASCILLY THEY TRADED MY BIKE FOR CERTIAN AMOUNT WHICH THEN THEY ADDED WHAT MY LIEN WAS SO I PAID FOR TWO BIKES DOES THAT SOUND CONFUSING

WELL I TRADED MY OLD BIKE THEY FORGET TO FINANCE THE DIFFERENCE, THIS WAS BACK IN OCTOBER WAS GETTING A 4000 FOR MY TRADE AND DIFFRENCE WAS 3200 WHICH WAS SUPOSE TO BE ADDED ON THE NEW BIKE INSTEAD THEY ADD WHOLE AMOUT OF LEIN WHICH BASICLLY PAID FOR TWO BIKES I NEVER NOTICED THAT AFTER A FEW DAYS WHICH ITS LIL EMBRASSING TO DISCUSS THATS WHY IM LETTIN U GUYS AND GIRLS BEWARE OF CLASICC HONDA
    Last edited by superhawk996; 11-21-2007 at 05:50 PM. Reason: MORE INFO

Quote Originally Posted by superhawk996 View Post
    WELL LETS SAY I TRADED MY BIKE WITH A LIEN ON IT AND THEY CHARGE ME TWICE WHICH SO THEY POCKETED 3200 BUCKS THEY HAD THIS BIKE FOR OVER A MONTH AND DECIDED TO PAY LEIN YESTURDAY ITS LIL CONFUSING TO EXPLAIN ON HERE, IT WAS A NUMBERS GAMES AS MY LAWYER TOLD ME, BASCILLY THEY TRADED MY BIKE FOR CERTIAN AMOUNT WHICH THEN THEY ADDED WHAT MY LIEN WAS SO I PAID FOR TWO BIKES DOES THAT SOUND CONFUSING

WELL I TRADED MY OLD BIKE THEY FORGET TO FINANCE THE DIFFERENCE, THIS WAS BACK IN OCTOBER WAS GETTING A 4000 FOR MY TRADE AND DIFFRENCE WAS 3200 WHICH WAS SUPOSE TO BE ADDED ON THE NEW BIKE INSTEAD THEY ADD WHOLE AMOUT OF LEIN WHICH BASICLLY PAID FOR TWO BIKES I NEVER NOTICED THAT AFTER A FEW DAYS WHICH ITS LIL EMBRASSING TO DISCUSS THATS WHY IM LETTIN U GUYS AND GIRLS BEWARE OF CLASICC HONDA
    Let me see if I understand this.... you went in, wanted to trade your bike in, went through all the stuff with negotiating, signed a contract, signed financing, then two days later figured out you did not get a good deal so they are crooks? Did you even read what you signed? Did they hold a gun to your head? They made an offer in writing, you had ample time to review it, yet they are the crooks.....

Quote Originally Posted by bear22099 View Post
    Let me see if I understand this.... you went in, wanted to trade your bike in, went through all the stuff with negotiating, signed a contract, signed financing, then two days later figured out you did not get a good deal so they are crooks? Did you even read what you signed? Did they hold a gun to your head? They made an offer in writing, you had ample time to review it, yet they are the crooks.....
    Why do you automatically assume this guy is a tool. Is it because of the all caps? Or is it the fact that you can't understand what he's trying to say because of his horrible grammar?

I can't judge because I have no idea what he's trying to say. From the sounds of it, it sounds like they screwed up his financing and trade-in value.
    Please promote spelling and grammar:
    www.engrish.com

i think the lack of grammar and missing pieces to the story are confusing people.

i know the guys at classic, they would not just take your money.
    its $3,200. not $3million.

there must something to the story that is missing.

why would they scam you for $3,200. they sell bikes hands over fist, and they are going to rip you off.

superhawk996

sorry guys for lack of grammer, but the whole story is, back in mid october i went to classic honda, i bought a 600rr told danny the sales manager i have a trade a r6 which we agreed to 4000 on trade there was a i lien for 7200 so i was gettin 4000 for a trade in and a diff of 3200 to be added on new bike which i financed it , after a week i call my bank to see if lein was paid and they said no.. i was wtf so i called danny and he never returns call so another week goes by and he decided to call me back after weeks of me tring to call him. and told me he screwed up, ok now were in november and my lien wasnt paid yet he told he forgot to add the 3200 and danny told me we gotta refiance everthing so i said ok, now the honda that i bought i put over 600kms on it i told danny u guys screwed up so u better payout my lien, so when they did new contract instead of them giving 4000 on trade they gave me 7300 in trade in allowance, then on payout lien they put 7300 its hard to explain everthing my lawyer basicly said they charge me twice on 3200 and added tax which they cant not do so basically i put a stop payment on my bike untill this is fix botton line is total purchase price was $20,229.00 it should of been $17029.00 they also charge for anti theft which i dont even have which they told its for insurance reason for them to sell the bike and when they did the new contract they went ahead fianced that amount of 20,229 and i said forget it, they told me i whould have to pay them to return the new bike as i put milage on it and for me to contact my lawyer
    Last edited by superhawk996; 11-21-2007 at 11:29 PM.

thats a whole lot of BS there.. its a error that the Honda salesman made... they agreed on a said amount and the salesman failed to do so.. in return to re-do the agreement he made changes on a new agreement that didn't correspond with the original said contract... thats BS... you can't make a sales and change things after when things are said and done and expect you to sign and agree with it... LOL they give you a new bike and screw you over and expect more after in return.. LOL what a joke and I live across the street from that dealer.. they always screw up my order at the parts desk... never been back since...

sorry guys for lack of grammer, but the whole story is, back in mid october i went to classic honda, i bought a 600rr told danny the sales manager i have a trade a r6 which we agreed to 4000 on trade there was a i lien for 7200 so i was gettin 4000 for a trade in and a diff of 3200 to be added on new bike which i financed it , after a week i call my bank to see if lein was paid and they said no.. i was wtf so i called danny and he never returns call so another week goes by and he decided to call me back after weeks of me tring to call him. and told me he screwed up, ok now were in november and my lien wasnt paid yet he told he forgot to add the 3200 and danny told me we gotta refiance everthing so i said ok, now the honda that i bought i put over 600kms on it i told danny u guys screwed up so u better payout my lien, so when they did new contract instead of them giving 4000 on trade they gave me 7300 in trade in allowance, then on payout lien they put 7300 its hard to explain everthing my lawyer basicly said they charge me twice on 3200 and added tax which they cant not do so basically i put a stop payment on my bike untill this is fix botton line is total purchase price was $20,229.00 it should of been $17029.00 they also charge for anti theft which i dont even have which they told its for insurance reason for them to sell the bike and when they did the new contract they went ahead fianced that amount of 20,229 and i said forget it, they told me i whould have to pay them to return the new bike as i put milage on it and for me to contact my lawyer
    You need to learn how to use a PERIOD.
    "Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly"

2006 R6 Raven

D

contact OMVIC also

+ with OMVIC

What does the bill sale of state on it regarding the trade?

superhawk996

Quote Originally Posted by Arai-ko View Post
    thats a whole lot of BS there.. its a error that the Honda salesman made... they agreed on a said amount and the salesman failed to do so.. in return to re-do the agreement he made changes on a new agreement that didn't correspond with the original said contract... thats BS... you can't make a sales and change things after when things are said and done and expect you to sign and agree with it... LOL they give you a new bike and screw you over and expect more after in return.. LOL what a joke and I live across the street from that dealer.. they always screw up my order at the parts desk... never been back since...
    it was a sales manager danny

superhawk996

Quote Originally Posted by Englishj View Post
    + with OMVIC

What does the bill sale of state on it regarding the trade?
    thats fine, its just i that paid for my old bike plus the new one
    Last edited by superhawk996; 11-22-2007 at 12:35 PM.

When you signed the contract the first time, what was the total amount? If it was 17029.00 then you are done. If it was 3200 less than that, then you should have noticed this when you signed it. Go back into the dealer, sit down, show them the list price for the new bike, add in the 3200 that you still owe on the old one, and have them explain how they get 20k from that. It should be real obvious.
    But if you have a contract that states that you are trading in a bike, and they know about the lein, and are paying it out, and have included the 3200 I really do not see the issue here. Like I asked before, you did read the agreement before signing it didn't you?
    BTW, part of the problem with carrying a balance forward like this is that you get to pay tax on it. They are effectively selling you a bike for over list price.

Quote Originally Posted by z31tt View Post
    Why do you automatically assume this guy is a tool. Is it because of the all caps? Or is it the fact that you can't understand what he's trying to say because of his horrible grammar?

I can't judge because I have no idea what he's trying to say. From the sounds of it, it sounds like they screwed up his financing and trade-in value.
    It is because I know enough to read a contract before signing it. This one is simple. Was the total the right amount or not? Why can't people just accept responsibility for their actions? If he did not understand the contract, he should not have signed it plain and simple. Hope he learns before buying a house.

More power to you if you've got money to burn but 17g's for a cbr600 is nuts in my books.

Either way good luck with all this.
    Silent but deadly!!!

superhawk996

Quote Originally Posted by Fili-mac View Post
    More power to you if you've got money to burn but 17g's for a cbr600 is nuts in my books.

Either way good luck with all this.
    guys

im not stupid but i got scammed the old contract was for 14029 with taxes he forgot to add the lien, i didnt notice that that was my fault i purchased this bike in the begining of october he was sellin me the bike for $10,500 i was trading my old bike which they gave me 4000 for which i owed 7200 so they had to add the 3200 on the new bike i noticed when my bank took a pre auth on oct 24,so i called my bank they told me that there still a balence and told them that the dealer was payin out the lien, so i called danny at classic he never responed i left message all week, then finally he calls, he tells me im sorry but i forgot to add the lien, so i gotta redo everthing mean while i have put miles on the new bike and told me honda canada dosent take negitive equity on bikes but he workina deal with honda finance so after 3 weeks goes by i dont even hear from danny now were in november he calls back tells me its all good i got u aproved so i ask him whats the final damage he told just told me come him ... i was ok cant u tell me on the phone, he just said come u gotta sign new contracts so i went on nov 20 and saw the bill for like 20g i was like wtf danny i told him im not signin that so i sat down with bussines manager he basiclly said if u dont sign this then we gotta return ur new bike i was like no u guys screwed up... then he like contact ur lawyer and we decide on the penalty... i left after that so i contacted my lawyer he basiclly said they hosed you when they did new contract they charged me for whole lien and not giving me any trade in value i also contacted honda canada they told me that they have different numbers in there system... sounds lil fishy for me
    Last edited by superhawk996; 11-22-2007 at 05:37 PM.

superhawk996

Quote Originally Posted by bear22099 View Post
    When you signed the contract the first time, what was the total amount? If it was 17029.00 then you are done. If it was 3200 less than that, then you should have noticed this when you signed it. Go back into the dealer, sit down, show them the list price for the new bike, add in the 3200 that you still owe on the old one, and have them explain how they get 20k from that. It should be real obvious.
    But if you have a contract that states that you are trading in a bike, and they know about the lein, and are paying it out, and have included the 3200 I really do not see the issue here. Like I asked before, you did read the agreement before signing it didn't you?
    BTW, part of the problem with carrying a balance forward like this is that you get to pay tax on it. They are effectively selling you a bike for over list price.

well when i first went there he was gonna sell me the bike for 10499, and then he was gonna add 3200 he forgot to do that.
    old contract was for 14299,he forgot to add the lien and in old contract he had put anti theft for 125 and the new one he add 2,425 for anti theft plus he added 2000 as a package he got me approved on 20g
    Last edited by superhawk996; 11-22-2007 at 05:50 PM.

Holy crap the lack of grammar, punctuation, and "proper use, of comma. and period" is more annoying than you can imagine.

No wonder you [allegedly] got scammed....you are illiterate!
    CHOWDAH RIDAH

2007 ZX-14 -92,000km
    2006 BW'S -7,000km
    2005 ZX636R -63,533km (stolen)
    2004 SV650S -30,000km (sold)
    2003 ZZR250 -15,000km (sold)

Current tire choice: Pirelli Angel
    Last tire choice: Road Smart- 19,000 on last set (not the best though..)
    CSC Certified Riding Instructor

kraigar

guys

im not stupid but i got scammed the old contract was for 14029 with taxes he forgot to add the lien, i didnt notice that that was my fault i purchased this bike in the begining of october he was sellin me the bike for $10,500 i was trading my old bike which they gave me 4000 for which i owed 7200 so they had to add the 3200 on the new bike i noticed when my bank took a pre auth on oct 24,so i called my bank they told me that there still a balence and told them that the dealer was payin out the lien, so i called danny at classic he never responed i left message all week, then finally he calls, he tells me im sorry but i forgot to add the lien, so i gotta redo everthing mean while i have put miles on the new bike and told me honda canada dosent take negitive equity on bikes but he workina deal with honda finance so after 3 weeks goes by i dont even hear from danny now were in november he calls back tells me its all good i got u aproved so i ask him whats the final damage he told just told me come him ... i was ok cant u tell me on the phone, he just said come u gotta sign new contracts so i went on nov 20 and saw the bill for like 20g i was like wtf danny i told him im not signin that so i sat down with bussines manager he basiclly said if u dont sign this then we gotta return ur new bike i was like no u guys screwed up... then he like contact ur lawyer and we decide on the penalty... i left after that so i contacted my lawyer he basiclly said they hosed you when they did new contract they charged me for whole lien and not giving me any trade in value i also contacted honda canada they told me that they have different numbers in there system... sounds lil fishy for me
    So you bought a bike for

14029 out the door,
    you traded bike worth 4000 but owed 7200, meaning

+ 3200 for outstanding loan balance on previous bike
    = 17229

Now you say he's adding 2,425 for anti theft plus he added 2000 as a package he got you approve for 20g. Doesn't make sense unless they have given you a cheque for you to go cover the lien yourself? Doesn't make sense

BUT, look at the contract, If I recall correctly, some banks disclose the total cost of borrowing in the promissory note or contract. You are probably paying 4000 to 5000 in interest alone in that, which brings your total payable to over 20 grand