www.denniskirk.com A++

Thread: www.denniskirk.com A++

www.denniskirk.com A++

if you're looking to pick up parts / gear online look no further, i've had numerous positive experiences with them, i just purchase another helmet from them shipped to my door no customs / extra charge within 8 days of ordering. their prices are really good to if you catch the last few limited sizes / selections i just picked up this helmet

http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/produc...d=40103&mmyId=

$80 + $26 shipping. Local dealerships cant compare, what can $100 get me? a beanie? a plastic HJC go-kart helmet? again www.denniskirk.com A++

Re: www.denniskirk.com A++

Good deal. Cannot argue with a BLOWOUT price..

But if you want consistently cheaper prices year round, and (now 30%) regular discounts... Checkout http://www.sturgessonline.com. Coupon pops up, print, take in and reap the rewards.

Like for example: Denniskirk lists the Shoei TZR helmets for $375.99 USD.

Sturgess sells em off the shelf for $299.99.

Not to mention: No duty charges cuz they are CANADIAN.

Support your Hamilton shop. I do.

Nites
    Last edited by NiteshadeTA; 11-22-2007 at 01:09 PM.

You picked the most expensive helmets on the website. Closeout TZ-Rs are $225 at Dennis Kirk. Plus if that smokin hot blonde chick on the website delivers it to your door, it'll be well worth the delivery charges!

Quote Originally Posted by Lightcycle View Post
    You picked the most expensive helmets on the website. Closeout TZ-Rs are $225 at Dennis Kirk. Plus if that smokin hot blonde chick on the website delivers it to your door, it'll be well worth the delivery charges!
    That $225.99 helmet is only 1 helmet, in size X-Small. That's it. everything else starts (solids for $275.99) and up. Plus shipping.

Oh yeah: you can go to Sturgess and try it on before you buy it. And no shipping... and no duty.

Aside from BLOWOUT prices, Sturgess is your best bang for the buck.

Nites