Pizzaville....omg *drool*

Thread: Pizzaville....omg *drool*

Pizzaville....omg *drool*

Best buffalo wings. EVER. Plain or with honey garlic sauce they are simply amazing and I can't get enough of them. They're not the biggest wings, but they're cooked perfectly every time, tender, non-greasy and super-delicious. Hungry yet??

Their garlic bread (with cheese) is completely awesome too, and you get two pieces of garlic bread with each order of wings. Add the cheese for 0.50 extra - it's well worth it.

As for their pizza, Pizzaville has always been my favourite pizzeria and still is. Well-done thin crust with mushrooms, bacon, pineapple and green peppers, please.

Yumyumyumyumyum.

Re: Pizzaville....omg *drool*

That sounds too good...... which one are you talking about??? It wasn't that good when I last tried...

LUNCH TIME!!

It was a rainy day when me and my 1/2 brother Raoul ordered pizza.

7 free sex free sex free sex

They're alright, but I've had better wings (St. Louis) and better pizza (Pizza Iolo). Then we can get into the BBQ places like Zam (Serbian) and the Korean bbq place on the south side of Bloor, just west of Bathurst, where $10 buys you a lot more than a sane person should even consider eating. Or if you like Chinese, hit O Mei on the north side of 7, just west of West Beaver Creek.. It's a wonder that I'm only 8kg overweight lol
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

Gh0sT

Hey Jen...

I don't even know if he still makes them. But there's a place called, "Peter's On Eglington", near Tomken, that made the best wings I've ever had. It's a sit-down/take out family restaurant. On the north side of Eglington. Right next to a muffler shop.

The worst fake English accent ever.............

Quote Originally Posted by Jenerator View Post
    As for their pizza, Pizzaville has always been my favourite pizzeria and still is. Well-done thin crust with mushrooms, bacon, pineapple and green peppers, please.

Yumyumyumyumyum.
    I'm in love. A woman that loves thin crust, 'shrooms, bacon....n chicken wings to boot. Doubtful the wings are better than Duffs or Hooters but intrigued.

Quote Originally Posted by Englishj View Post
    The worst fake English accent ever.............
    Nah, worst I've heard is some bloke on here named Simon... it's like, "whatever dude, so obvious you were born in Hamilton, okay?"

Best wings are still at the Anchor Bar in Buffalo and the best Pizza is at Gagsters in Niagara Falls N.Y.. The beauty of living in Niagara is being close enogh to enjoy these places.

Pizzaville buys their wings pre-cooked and just reheat them ...

Quote Originally Posted by Lightcycle View Post
    Nah, worst I've heard is some bloke on here named Simon... it's like, "whatever dude, so obvious you were born in Hamilton, okay?"
    Slough is twinned with Hamilton.
    Last edited by Jayv; 11-18-2007 at 10:51 PM.

BUWHWHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!

So what you're telling us is that people from Steel town don't know how to talk Enlish? Okay, i'll buy that!

Anyway ..... nice thread, Jen!

I even agree with your entire choice of order, right down to the toppings. Hmmm, funny that.

The local PizzaVille driver is already accustomed to my "yeah yeah, keep the change, just gimme my food!" attitude (but in a polite way). Once the bikes go in the garage the order form will be changed to reflect "garage door delivery". The wings wlil help keep me warm while wrenchin' on the bikes this winter.
    Andrew
    '05 CB919 and '04 CB599 shared with the missus (Jenerator)

Sunday morning I woke up still drunk in a room in a hostel just around the corner from a pizzaville on queen street... limited recollection of the night before, but the woman was there beside me so it couldn't have been too bad.
    Would have gone to the pizzaville but I had to rush to do my M1 exit at RTI... almost died on my ride there, somehow sobered up upon arrival and everything worked out perfect...
    last time I ride the morning after the night before though

Hee hee hee it's funny because it is true..lol I love Simon.. you guys crack me up when you both tag team post.. hee hee hee

lol oh thanks for the tip Jen! lol
    Ride in peace Liz Metcalf - June 12, 2011 You died loving what you loved to do, riding.
    Ride in peace Barb Sutton (Beachkat) Sept 17, 2006 - your allways in my mirror my friend..
    Ride in peace Elaine Parson - March 2004
    Equus Expect me when you see me.
    "what else is possible?"

"Any fool can twist the grip, but a fool has no idea how to stop or turn. Learning to stop will save your life, learning to turn with enrich it ~ the pace"

Quote Originally Posted by ST0RMTROOPER View Post
    BUWHWHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!

So what you're telling us is that people from Steel town don't know how to talk Enlish? Okay, i'll buy that!

Anyway ..... nice thread, Jen!

I even agree with your entire choice of order, right down to the toppings. Hmmm, funny that.

The local PizzaVille driver is already accustomed to my "yeah yeah, keep the change, just gimme my food!" attitude (but in a polite way). Once the bikes go in the garage the order form will be changed to reflect "garage door delivery". The wings wlil help keep me warm while wrenchin' on the bikes this winter.
    Slim!! I miss you
    Ride in peace Liz Metcalf - June 12, 2011 You died loving what you loved to do, riding.
    Ride in peace Barb Sutton (Beachkat) Sept 17, 2006 - your allways in my mirror my friend..
    "what else is possible?"

"Any fool can twist the grip, but a fool has no idea how to stop or turn. Learning to stop will save your life, learning to turn with enrich it ~ the pace"

Quote Originally Posted by Equus View Post
    Slim!! I miss you
    Awwwwww.

Quote Originally Posted by Equus View Post
    Slim!! I miss you
    Same here my dear.

We should do a PizzaVille meet during winter sometime. We can all play catch up while eating yummy garlic bread with cheese, wings and panzerotto.

**** me, now i'm hungry. Dammit Jen!
    Andrew
    '05 CB919 and '04 CB599 shared with the missus (Jenerator)

Quote Originally Posted by ST0RMTROOPER View Post
    Same here my dear.

We should do a PizzaVille meet during winter sometime. We can all play catch up while eating yummy garlic bread with cheese, wings and panzerotto.

**** me, now i'm hungry. Dammit Jen!
    It could be The FUC#$%@@#N PizzaVille meet..lol
    "what else is possible?"