Cop takes out biker....

Thread: Cop takes out biker....

Cop takes out biker....

And gets attacked by a mob of riders.... don't know if its a repost... sorry if it is... but wanted to share just in case

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqTHs9BoKG0&NR=1

Re: Cop takes out biker....

Saw this on you Tube yesterday and i kept wondering WTF the cop was saying with that device that looks like a Breath Analyzer in his hands at the end...And i hope the rider survived

Quote Originally Posted by Arai-ko View Post
    And gets attacked by a mob of riders.... don't know if its a repost... sorry if it is... but wanted to share just in case

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqTHs9BoKG0&NR=1

There were enough people there, rather than kick the cop car they should have rolled it!!!

Gh0sT

That was a breath analyzer. What he was doing pulling it out, I have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by SBL View Post
    There were enough people there, rather than kick the cop car they should have rolled it!!!
    now that would be a funny ending...

SpeedFreak

Good for the people who didnt just stand around like pussies. Had this happened here no one would have done a thing, everyone would of just stared...
    Scum like this need to be shown that they are not above the law just because they got a badge and a gun...

Quote Originally Posted by Gh0sT View Post
    That was a breath analyzer. What he was doing pulling it out, I have no idea.
    maybe the cop himself was drunk and wanted to do a breath test...

Quote Originally Posted by Blackenese View Post
    maybe the cop himself was drunk and wanted to do a breath test...
    Or they all accused him of being drunk, so he did a breath test and showed it to the camera (it read 0)
    Mikey-D - Ottawa

"And yes, this is a site for people who ride bikes. But we don't ride bikes on this site. You can't ride a bike on the internet. On this site, we WRITE and READ about motorcycles." --Duster929

This is in Lithuania, my girl is Lithuanian, I will get her to translate, I will post here with the results.

Stay Tuned.
    R e a d S l o w l y ! - Children at Play.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey-D View Post
    Or they all accused him of being drunk, so he did a breath test and showed it to the camera (it read 0)
    good point.. I wish someone hear who understands the language in the video can translate it for us... anyone?

^^^^ never mind... just saw your post up top... LOL thanks!

At first glance she says most of it is unintelligible, but at the end the cop keeps saying "please".

I will aks her to try again when we get home. She was at work.

If that happened here the victim would have been arrested on atleast five different charges, put on probation for minimum 12 months and fined atleast $5k.

The swine would have been the "victims" of an egregious assault by mad roadway terrorists

I like Lithuania better.
    ex-ZX-7/9
    ZX-6D w/colour matched Duct Tape
    ex-RZ500
    ex-RD400

Quote Originally Posted by Dilligaf0220 View Post
    I like Lithuania better.
    There are other disadvantages.... Communism wasn't a good thing for them.

But if you get pulled over for speeding... a simple 50-100 litas gets you on your way easily

I was pulled over driving a Brand New BMW 5 Coupe, 72 in a 50 (there are NO bloody speed signs anywhere, it is a free for all) Me or the cop had no idea what the other way saying, but once the money came out it was clear sailing from there

But as a country that has lived under the thumb, they do not take well to being told what to do and when and how to do it I can tell you that. They would laugh their ***** off at some of the laws that we have.

I told them some things like how we couldn't drink in a Canoe (as we were into our 2nd day of river rafting and partying with 20 people from ages 18-60) and they couldn't beleive it, they kept asking "Isn't Canada a free country".... "this makes no sense".

And as for cops, the cops are scared of the public, sure they deal with crime as they are mandated, but to mess with ordinary citizens is a no-no. The people have the power, but I guess that is to be expected from a country that has recently risen from oppression. Maybe in a few generations when the next crew comes along, they will get complacent and give up their freedoms as the west is doing more and more.

From a family member in the area regarding this incident.

ya, this is lithuania... i've seen it before... the situation was on the news for a long time... the police tried to stop him but the biker wouldnt stop so cops blocked him... the guy was killed and since then it is forbidden for cops to chase bikers... there is actually nothing to translate, only lots of dirty language and blames adressed to the cops... and when the cop shows the alcotester, he just says that he is not drunk and that everything is ok... sad ...

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoast_gsx View Post
    From a family member in the area regarding this incident.
    sad to hear that the biker didn't make it.. no matter what situation happened since I wasn't there to observe in the matter.. NO LIFE is worth what happened and for what cost... just so they can realize the "no chasing policy"... it took a life of a rider to understand that.... that just doesn't make sense!!! What a sad place to live in... if the cops that they hire are just stupid in the way of there thinking and resolving any situation.

The rider dies at the scene. The full video is disturbing. DO NOT WATCH IT. Broken to pieces bones and body parts set in wrong directions. Dull eyes of the dead rider.

That cop killed the biker. There was no need for these mindless actions. Kinda reminds me of other Cop actions from a month ago from Vaucouver..