State-farm bait and switch? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: State-farm bait and switch?

Re: State-farm bait and switch?

So just a quick update on my situation.

Went to see Mike Francis himself and he advised me that he would look into it for me and that he's not sure whey there was an adjustment of over $600. Says he'll put a stop on the withdrawal from my bank account. Get an email confirmation from him later on in the day stating that it's all been corrected and that they will restart the pre-authorized withdrawals.

Well I checked my bank account today and guess what....nothing was fixed and they withdrew the whole amount from my account...even when Mike Francis assured me that it wouldn't happen.

This is starting to really piss me off!!!!!!!
    2011 Ducati 848 EVO Dark Stealth

blk o1 gsxr 1000. stock , really it is :)

scammers. did the same to me a couple years ago. just go in and tell them they will be getting "0" next month and tell as many people as you can about it.
    worked like a charm..............they need our money more than we need them. besides what can they do , go out a get a real job that requires some form of skill?
    boost pusher

Cool Re: State-farm bait and switch?

They can re rate you when ever they please, There is no law in force..

Just to let you know the insurance companys, do see anything different from 47 over or 15 over, a minor ticket is a minor ticket, They rate you on how many minor or major convictions you have..
    Would like to thank: FAST COMPANY, VELOCITY SPORTSGEAR, GRAVES YAMAHA, MIMIC INDUSRTIES.

I hate State farm. They kept increasing my insurance rate and I had no claims or traffic violations for both my car and bike. Plus I am an old fart. I went from paying 1100 for a 92 F2 in 2004 to $1700 for a 99 R6 in 2007. I am certain that they would have increase it again for 2008.

I am definitely not going back to them again for my new ride.

i am with u guys on this one, just got a letter today saying my insurance went from 170/month for car/bike to 215/month

bastards

Nothing but great service.

I got exactly what I asked for. If you don't know what is on your insurance or driver's record that is the only thing that could change things.

So... you're the only one that can answer that question.
    Cam
    DR.ZED
    09 Jetta clean diesel. M6
    07 Honda Shadow Spirit C2 VTX750C27
    85 BMW 325e - the race car

Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Lounger View Post
    I hate State farm. They kept increasing my insurance rate and I had no claims or traffic violations for both my car and bike. Plus I am an old fart. I went from paying 1100 for a 92 F2 in 2004 to $1700 for a 99 R6 in 2007. I am certain that they would have increase it again for 2008.

I am definitely not going back to them again for my new ride.
    somethings definately not right with your deal.

I'm 24 with a 99 zx6r GM, plenty of minor tickets(15 overs and the like)
    no accidents and I'm paying $114\month and in june it will drop to $57.75\month
    and my rates have done nuthin but drop since i've been with State Farm, since i was 16.
    SAVE A HORSE RIDE A KAWBOY!!

Sate Farm
    I've had no real problems, infact, they've been great to me ....rate wise and service wise.
    I've been with them for 12 years now