F4I Whats the big deal - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: F4I Whats the big deal

Re: F4I Whats the big deal

wait till next year and ill let ya know haha

SHROOMIE420

Exclamation Re: F4I Whats the big deal

Quote Originally Posted by Tugzy View Post
    IMO, I think Kawi's are garbage.... Id rather go Honda, Suzuki or Yami before ever touching a Kawi....
    Meh, Kawi...nothing special.
    Yeah? can u explain in detail what makes the honda, suzuki and yami so much better then the kawis? you sound like such an expert in what u said!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SHROOMIE420 View Post
    Yeah? can u explain in detail what makes the honda, suzuki and yami so much better then the kawis? you sound like such an expert in what u said!!!
    He cant! Cause they arent so much better, dude probably doesnt even stunt so his opinion on whats a better stuntbike would be worthless anyways...He sure does love his Hondas thou.....

Even if the F4i it is a great stuntbike(which it is) its too ****ing old for me....Even my 03/04 is getting old, so Im going to stunt it this year and buy a brand new 09 for next season...

IMO, I think Tugzy's are garbage.... Id rather go sniff a rail or jerk off before ever touching a Tugzy....
    Meh, Tugzy...nothing special

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ahahahahah that made my ****in day nippy ok i am giong to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    He cant! Cause they arent so much better, dude probably doesnt even stunt so his opinion on whats a better stuntbike would be worthless anyways...He sure does love his Hondas thou.....

Even if the F4i it is a great stuntbike(which it is) its too ****ing old for me....Even my 03/04 is getting old, so Im going to stunt it this year and buy a brand new 09 for next season...
    I've had both Honda's and Suzuki's and I can't complain about either. Both brands were really good and no issues to really speak of. I've never ridden a Kawi before so I'll avoid that one!
    Canada is a country that doesn't know where it is going but is determined to set a speed record getting there.

i am a honda boy, got my gixer not to long ago fun but not my thing. 636 ahhh i want one maybe this season plus i no that j.p and izzo have parts ozzing out of their ********.

THIS JUST IN !

Johnny called me and wants to trade my f4i for one of his ninjas

Quote Originally Posted by weeee =) View Post
    THIS JUST IN !

Johnny called me and wants to trade my f4i for one of his ninjas
    HAHAHAHAHA

Now that is funny....

pfffffffftt I wouldnt trade a ninja for 5 f4i's.....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by hondacbrf3 View Post
    i am a honda boy, got my gixer not to long ago fun but not my thing. 636 ahhh i want one maybe this season plus i no that j.p and izzo have parts ozzing out of their ********.
    Hope you didnt buy the one with my rear wheel and ignition/key....Cause I still havent been payed for those parts, so if I see that bike before I get my money Im takin my parts back no matter whos name is on the ownership...

i ride and stunt a 01 zx6-r and i don't care what anyone says about them, but mine is the best bike i have ever had
    i had a f4i but sold it after 4 weeks i didnt like it at all and i have riden my friends R6 and absolutely HATED IT!!!
    i dont know about you guys but yami's seem to me like a Slightly! over powered moped.
    i had a gixxer for a season but someone offered me a great price to take it off my hands and i needed the cash at the time.
    i went out the next summer and bought my 01 zx6-r and before i rode it i never liked kawi's i thought they were pieces of ****, but after owning and riding this bike for 5 years i will never buy anything but a kawasaki again, i have put this thing through hell and back including a dump at 180kmh and it stood up quite good little bit of fairing damage and some new forks and we were on the road again.
    so in conclusion its gonna be kawis for the rest of my days although gixxers deserve an honorable second.

^^^^j.p thats a negtive, the guy already picked up rockets bike i am not to sure though.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    pfffffffftt I wouldnt trade a ninja for 5 f4i's.....LOL
    Amen.

so what you still havnt paid my nephew for his cage?

i thought you guys were gonna pay johnny back like last friday.

ps: i dont have any parts for 636. unless i part out mine. so stop dreaming.

j.p i am giong to drop of the money thats what pt told me last night,i can do it this sunday let me no.

you're all crazy

looking to get into serious stunting next year hopefully...might get a 636...not sure...i wanna see how this thread ends and if there are any serious conclusions made...

Quote Originally Posted by ralentiovossi View Post
    looking to get into serious stunting next year hopefully...might get a 636...not sure...i wanna see how this thread ends and if there are any serious conclusions made...
    The conclusion of this thread is not something you want to make the decision on....

Look at what you can afford and how much you want to put into this...

that will help you make a much wiser decision.

Quote Originally Posted by 23 View Post
    The conclusion of this thread is not something you want to make the decision on....

Look at what you can afford and how much you want to put into this...

that will help you make a much wiser decision.

+1 I always joke around about the F4i, and how the 636 is so much better....In reality the 636 costs alot more to prep and maintain, the initial setup requires a few things the F4i doesnt to be a reliable stunt bike...And F4i's and their used parts can be found for much less then 636 stuff...So just make sure you can afford to maintain a bike before you buy it.....