State Farm Question

Thread: State Farm Question

State Farm Question

Hey everybody,

I'm just wondering if anyone knows whether this would be possible to do with State Farm to get their cheap insurance rates for bikes...

If I had an uncle who has his car insurance with StateFarm, would it be possible for him to add me and my bike onto his policy to qualify for the dirt cheap insurance rates?

Thanks

Re: State Farm Question

Quote Originally Posted by kevinrocker View Post
    Hey everybody,

I'm just wondering if anyone knows whether this would be possible to do with State Farm to get their cheap insurance rates for bikes...

If I had an uncle who has his car insurance with StateFarm, would it be possible for him to add me and my bike onto his policy to qualify for the dirt cheap insurance rates?

Thanks
    The bike would have to be registered under you "uncle's" name and he must possesed a motorcycle license as well inorder for him to add you as a second rider...

Other than that---as a statefarm agent...
    Silly civic. Wings are for airplanes.

Banned

and even then you wont be getting 'dirt cheap'

State Farm told me on friday I could get a bike policy with them without adding my car as long as I purchased life insurance.

tell them it is considered "tied selling" and is against the law per the Insurance Act. see how that works out for you.

You can get a motorcycle policy alone, you don't have to take the life too. Try Steve Worden's office, he'll do just the bike. 905-433-3700

Quote Originally Posted by rctyler View Post
    tell them it is considered "tied selling" and is against the law per the Insurance Act. see how that works out for you.

agree...
    Silly civic. Wings are for airplanes.

Give Trina Owens a call, she does bikes only, and has a decent price. 905-420-8500