Don't ya just love when cagers **** your whole day up?

Thread: Don't ya just love when cagers **** your whole day up?

Don't ya just love when cagers **** your whole day up?

took the day off work to go out on one of the last days i can ride this season due to weather.. call my buddy tell him to meet me at the spot.. get all geared up all dressin warm and i make it not 5 ****ing minutes from my house and some **** in a minivan cuts me off and the second i tapped my rear brake i was ****in skidding down the pavement now my left passenger peg bracket is ****ed and i'm ******.. what makes it even better is the ***** drove off, now what would she do if I was seriously injured? thats fleeing the scene of an accident is it not?

Re: Don't ya just love when cagers **** your whole day up?

Unfortunatly because she didnt actually hit you, I dont think there is anything that can be done...Even if something did happen she would probably just say she didnt see anything thats why she left. Either way that *** should learn how to **** drive
    Last edited by infernobuster; 11-14-2007 at 09:17 PM. Reason: language

Yeah that sucks! I usually crash when I try ridin street around this time of the year, but its always my fault...So I pack it up now....

definately typed that in wrong in my anger... its not my passenger peg its my left rearset (front peg bracket)

You can always suicide quick shift it with your hand......LOL

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    You can always suicide quick shift it with your hand......LOL
    lol

Just do stand ups with ur foot on the left passager peg, who needs the front....

ya i do staggered but i also have a 45 minute ride to my spot until next season when i'll be closer for sure.. so I need a front peg cause i don't wanna hold my leg up for 45 minutes at a time lol

Corvette_C5_

iknow how you feel. i got cut off by a bus, nailed a pothole and flipped down the 403.. ebay rules

jesus your crash sounds ridiculously painful.. got the bike fixed up for today went out for a ride at night wasn't upto my normal standards and now my front calipers are sticking on I think its a sign I need to pack it in for the season