Stunt School - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stunt School

Corvette_C5_

Re: Stunt School

well by "know what they are doing" I was referring to anyone that can rip more than an 8 o'clock wheelie. and by "fun" I mean fully just out for the ride, no ego's. I was told this site had guys on it that wouldn't mind if new people came out with them.

johnny is the one who knows what his doin

you found a right tutor

Quote Originally Posted by Corvette_C5_ View Post
    well by "know what they are doing" I was referring to anyone that can rip more than an 8 o'clock wheelie. and by "fun" I mean fully just out for the ride, no ego's. I was told this site had guys on it that wouldn't mind if new people came out with them.
    I know exaclty what you mean, I was just joking becasuse there is only one person locally that I can say "knows what they are doing"...And I rarely get to ride with that person, so I rely on internet clips for new tricks...Although I cant really learn from others at the spot becasuse they arent doing any new tricks that I cant already do, I can and do feed of their positive energy....When everyone is out there trying new ****, It makes me push harder too...I'll watch a clip the night before then try some of the new tricks Ive seen in it, if I cant get it I might ask a few questions on stuntlife.com...

1 problem with trying to find people to ride with if your new is the fact they dont want to ride with someone new...You have to understand that the guys doing 5km/h slow wheelies and combos, dont like new guys ripping fast wheelies by them.....fast and slow stuff dont mix, so when someone new starts ripping fast wheelies at the spot I have to stop riding until their done....So the more new guys out there the less riding we can do, so we try to split the lot. Us slower guys take up one corner and leave like %75 of the lot to the faster guys...Still distracts me when I hear their screaming engine comming close....

Heres an idea find yourself a spot and invite better riders there....They can check it out and if they dont like it they simply wont go back and stick to their spot....

Corvette_C5_

thats cool that you would divide up your lot like that. i just want to show up at a spot with good guys, watch, be like ooooooooohhhhhh thats where im messing up, roll back to my own spot, work on it then go back, pick up a new trick.... like shopping