On-Line & Running!

Thread: On-Line & Running!

chobber1966

On-Line & Running!

Ya, figured it out...great to see a sight, close-in! Just stumbled on it, while looking for insurance and/or brokers. Scanned the threads, previously....good info, already on the board...probably save me a ton of searches! Got a question already, to any listeners out their...have been building this bike for going on 4yrs now....basically a 48 Pan[Harley]....with nothing original on it, basically a clone bike from the ground up! Hey, I got a lot of paitience, o-kay...plus a few busted knuckles, to boot! Got the frame & engine MSO's lined up [aftermarket companies]....so now the pain starts to get it registered etc. Figure to get some feed-back....cause waiting in line at the freindly neighborhood licensing office...BITES! Gotta pick-up the Misses.....great being on the road late at night.....dreaming of being in the wind...sometime !!!!

Re: On-Line & Running!

Welcome !!!!!
    kárma is the concept of "action" or "deed"... understood as denoting the entire cycle of cause and effect

Karma's not a B***ch, it's a Filipino on a Motorcycle !!!!!!

Welcome!

Welcome aboard. After spending so much time building your baby, I hope you have a blast ridin'er.
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

Welcome dude..
    james
    07 Harley Sportster

GEAR - some people ride with it, some people don't. It's time to accept this fact and move onto more pressing preaching.

HID's - your crappy install is blinding and annoying everyone else - not to mention putting yourself in some degree of danger.

Can we make a category called, "My skills suck, lemme tell you why.." forum?

Welcome!
    anyone can hurt a fighter not everyone will get a chance to excuse

Quote Originally Posted by chobber1966 View Post
    Ya, figured it out...great to see a sight, close-in! Just stumbled on it, while looking for insurance and/or brokers. Scanned the threads, previously....good info, already on the board...probably save me a ton of searches! Got a question already, to any listeners out their...have been building this bike for going on 4yrs now....basically a 48 Pan[Harley]....with nothing original on it, basically a clone bike from the ground up! Hey, I got a lot of paitience, o-kay...plus a few busted knuckles, to boot! Got the frame & engine MSO's lined up [aftermarket companies]....so now the pain starts to get it registered etc. Figure to get some feed-back....cause waiting in line at the freindly neighborhood licensing office...BITES! Gotta pick-up the Misses.....great being on the road late at night.....dreaming of being in the wind...sometime !!!!
    love to see some pics if ya got em!
    Knowledge Without Mileage is Useless

*worry about your own spelling not mine.