Question about Posting

Thread: Question about Posting

Question about Posting

In regards to not being able to post in classifieds..the seller has not clarified how to get a hold of them therefor I am pming him. Is he at least still able to see my pm's as he has not pm'd me back. My number has been left and all and I can't post him back. It defeats the purpose and it makes the buyer feel like they are not being taken seriously as there does not seem to be any communication.
    Also i noticed a message that states to get registered you have to accept the rules etc. then it says to click below yet there is nothing to click. I have no idea if this will even allow me to post after but if somebody could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

Re: Question about Posting

Half of your message makes sense. Anyways if you Pm'd the seller .. once that person logs on he/she will see your message.

Until than you will have to wait for the user to log on to see your message.

As for not being able to reply in the classified section, that has stopped since it seems everyone had their own thoughts of selling prices etc.

SpeedFreak

Re: Question about Posting

Quote Originally Posted by infernobuster View Post
    Half of your message makes sense. Anyways if you Pm'd the seller .. once that person logs on he/she will see your message.

Until than you will have to wait for the user to log on to see your message.

As for not being able to reply in the classified section, that has stopped since it seems everyone had their own thoughts of selling prices etc.
    and we all know that voicing ones opinion on this forum is a big no no!