2007 progression report! - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2007 progression report!

Re: 2007 progression report!

Quote Originally Posted by GRU View Post
    No circles in Windsor..There is a guy in Chatham that does them but he only came down once to ride..I don't practice anymore since it's not fun doing it by myself. The only thing others can do are 2nd gear standups (oldschool)..

I'm still working on circles though..I've just progressed my coasters this year and started doing highchairs..Riding idle and doing no throttle hands is something i've learened this year too but that's about it...I'd like to come up and ride with some of you guys and learn a thing or two about circles
    Yeah you really should come up and ride, nothing helped me more with circles then seeing someone do them in person. Even though they were going a differnt direction then I do, just seeing and hearing them in person helped alot and I was doing them a few days after seeing them....We got some sic spots in the west end too!

Lots of views...go ahead and chime in.
    You don't have to be at 12 or in the lots.
    Didn't you learn anything this year?
    Tell us where your at or where you "wanna be".
    Got blocks? Got bp? Got teeth? Got bars? Got cages?
    You gotta start somewhere.
    What's the East saying?
    Where My Rode Dawgs At!!

dunn on 1

yo johhny P!
    the big c and dunn on 1 from Vonn Cycle were tearin it up, now that we finally got respectable stunt bikes. We slowded are sh*t down scrappin some tails,not bad for a couple of sessions, and then the cold *** weather kicked in, so until next year when we tear up the 416 scene again. Does turning count as a circle. haha were out!
    416 stunters

That sounds good, but what did you get? I know Big C got a 636 but I didnt hear about your new ride?

And no "steering" big circles doesnt count as circles in my books, but its a big step towards getting real circles...There is a big differnce when you start really dipping them in, steering is easy to get out of...When you dip in and it goes wrong you get tossed!

dunn on 1

i got a 600rr, long story on that bike but its wicked at least compared to the dinasour i had. Circles are definatly hard not easy just to dip. but next year i wont be sayin that ahahahahah!

Quote Originally Posted by dunn on 1 View Post
    i got a 600rr, long story on that bike but its wicked at least compared to the dinasour i had. Circles are definatly hard not easy just to dip. but next year i wont be sayin that ahahahahah!
    I have a MXD crash cage and 12 bar for sale for 600RR, let me know if your interested? BRAND NEW NEVER MOUNTED!

dunn on 1

ya eh im killing the exhaust right now, i got a cage, how much for the 12 bar

I'll get back to you with a price....

What kinda cage did you get?

dunn on 1

cool it came with powers nice cage still, i need shin pads tho ha

Quote Originally Posted by dunn on 1 View Post
    cool it came with powers nice cage still, i need shin pads tho ha
    Yeah Id toss that cage, especially if its one of their older designs. I had one for my 1st cage and it was the biggest POS Ive had to deal with so far...

Does it go under the bodywork with a plate at the bottom?

dunn on 1

sure does, why the ones you can get are smaller, but are they strong too cuz these do the job

If you have the plate under the bottom then its the newer design, and those ones arent that bad...I wouldnt buy one because I like to jump stuff and hop curbs and stuff, and that plate on the bottom bottoms out and would destroy my bike....

The one Im selling is MXD which in my opinon is the 2nd best cage on the market right now....

dunn on 1

for real nice, k let me know bout the price, if anything we are at the show thats comin up

Quote Originally Posted by jackson View Post
    Lots of views...go ahead and chime in.
    You don't have to be at 12 or in the lots.
    Didn't you learn anything this year?
    Tell us where your at or where you "wanna be".
    Got blocks? Got bp? Got teeth? Got bars? Got cages?
    You gotta start somewhere.
    What's the East saying?
    This year I learned expensive cars and weddings can be counter productive to your riding game. But sometimes you gotta sacrifice one thing to gain another. I'll see you fockers in 08.

I learnt that unsuspecting Yamaha and Suzuki owners can't handle the power of a Ninja!!!

Quote Originally Posted by biggie636 View Post
    I learnt that unsuspecting Yamaha and Suzuki owners can't handle the power of a Ninja!!!
    daaaaaamn harsh