Chaos '07 begins .....

Thread: Chaos '07 begins .....

Chaos '07 begins .....

And so it begins. It appears that GTAM, much like other seasonal power sport forums i've been part of, has entered the initial stages of the Winter Blahs. Patience withers, tempers flare, post whores rant or rave and the sane are no longer.

This year the Canadian government has decided to make a contribution to the cause with it's inception of "the stunting law". Wow, thanks folks!

Bikes are bought. Bikes are sold. Some still ride, some wax their skiis. Tim Horton's becomes Timothys and DQ auto patrons get their parking spots back. It approaches .....

And as Canada has it's government so does GTAM. The "powers that be" have created a new forum, the posting onslaught begins with no end in sight.

Wedding bells abound, new rides found, some posters have moved, others are found.

More and more purchases are U.S.-based, not only with the price differenc ein mind, but now that of the strong Canadian dollar.

Ahhhhh, yes, so it begins .....
    Andrew
    '05 CB919 and '04 CB599 shared with the missus (Jenerator)

Re: Chaos '07 begins .....

Quote Originally Posted by STORMTRO0PER View Post
    And so it begins. It appears that GTAM, much like other seasonal power sport forums i've been part of, has entered the initial stages of the Winter Blahs. Patience withers, tempers flare, post whores rant or rave and the sane are no longer.

This year the Canadian government has decided to make a contribution to the cause with it's inception of "the stunting law". Wow, thanks folks!

Bikes are bought. Bikes are sold. Some still ride, some wax their skiis. Tim Horton's becomes Timothys and DQ auto patrons get their parking spots back. It approaches .....

And as Canada has it's government so does GTAM. The "powers that be" have created a new forum, the posting onslaught begins with no end in sight.

Wedding bells abound, new rides found, some posters have moved, others are found.

More and more purchases are U.S.-based, not only with the price differenc ein mind, but now that of the strong Canadian dollar.

very poetic...

Tim Horton's stays Tim Horton's, DQ becomes Timothys so DQ auto patrons get their parking spots back.
    Fixed
    Chris
    Stoney Creek
    2008 KLR650+

Beautiful.

That's it I've had enough of your sh*!, with the winter blues I diden't need this c**p!!

lol very well written.
    ...-=:Alien_Soldier:=-...
    The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We
    have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.
    -Einstein

Maybe just a pet peeve of mine but why does the first person to repy need to quote the whole original post? Like we don't know what your talking about....
    Last edited by LucTdeC; 11-04-2007 at 12:37 AM.
    Luc Treau de Coeli

Quote Originally Posted by LucTdeC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien_Soldier View Post

That's it I've had enough of your sh*!, with the winter blues I diden't need this c**p!!

lol very well written.
    Quote Originally Posted by BBK View Post

very poetic...
    Maybe just a pet peeve of mine but when the first why does the person to repy need to quote the whole original post? Like we don't know what your talking about....
    +1!

Quote Originally Posted by Lightcycle View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LucTdeC
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alien_Soldier
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by STORMTRO0PER

lol very well written.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BBK
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by STORMTRO0PER

very poetic...

Maybe just a pet peeve of mine but when the first why does the person to repy need to quote the whole original post? Like we don't know what your talking about....

+1!+1!
    true!!1
    Knowledge Without Mileage is Useless

*worry about your own spelling not mine.

And why do we run out of bandwidth at the end of the month????

Stop your crying and get out for a ride!
    Cheers
    Aminal
    In the breeze

Quote Originally Posted by Aminal View Post
    And why do we run out of bandwidth at the end of the month????
    Because people keep over-quoting?!?!?!?!
    Andrew
    '05 CB919 and '04 CB599 shared with the missus (Jenerator)