sick and tired of this crap. - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: sick and tired of this crap.

Re: sick and tired of this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by anth1414 View Post
    these new laws, bills ect. are 100% ****ing ********.

they are so ****ing stupid and make no sense.

you want to go after people who drive 150 on the hiway.

but ....

you allow people to go 100 in a 60 zone
    you allow people to go 70 in a 40 zone
    you allow people to talk on their cell phones
    you allow the city to give incompitent people a licence
    you allow the city to not be regularly tested
    you allow the city to get away with crappy road conditions

i want to my view clear.....
    i DO NOT think that going after "speeding" is going to make the roads safer. there are other issues(mentioned above) that should be tackled first.

but....
    if you MUST go after "speeding" why dont you start with the school zones? the residential zones? the city zones? all the zones under 60km/hr.

are you telling me that it is safer to go 80 in a 40 zone...then it is to go 150 in a 100 zone.
    that is ****ing BULL ****.

and i blame the media too....
    they have been excellent at perpetuating this ******** "speeding blitz"

i paraphrase ... This morning a car ran into a gardrail on Hwy 401. Two people are dead. The speed of the vechile is not know, but it is believed the vechile was speeding.

WHAT THE **** IS THAT. GIVE ME A ****ING BREAK.
    if you don;t know the speed... then shut the **** about it until you know forsure. what ever happened to checking a source, proof, evidence before you put it in a paper.

this is soooo ****ing stupid....all of it.
    and i hope to GOD that someone has a question day..or a call in show..or something.... i will so be there ..

this has nothing to do with cars vs bikes anymore. this has everything to do with this stupid ****ing city and the way it operates.

going after "speeding" is the biggest cop out ever. and its ****ing ********.

end of rant.
    thanks for reading.
    This entire law is obviously about $. If the government was so concerned about speeding they would stop the production of 99% of the vehicles available to the public. 50 over in an 80 is 130, 90% of the vehicles on the road are capable of this. 50 over in a 100 is 150 and 70% of the vehicles on the road are capable of this including your Moms minivan with the whole family loaded in and pulling a trailer! Of course you can't stop making these vehicles, think of all the billions of dollars lost as well as jobs So instead lets just rape speeders and let the violent criminals in ontario run a Muck! ***ing joke!!!!
    Why don't they put a guvner on all vehicles to make top speed 120, nope cant do that more money to be lost in speeding tickets. LOL
    Last edited by Rob MacLennan; 11-14-2007 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Language... tsk tsk.
    It is what it is...

I have a black belt in anger!