03 R6 guage

Thread: 03 R6 guage

03 R6 guage

is there an option to switch between km/h and mph on the same guage cluster ? i noticed the location of where the display shows MPH and km/h is different. ( us and canadian version that is )

thanks
    - Kons
    99 Busa, 159rwhp/97rwtq, 10.1@142mph ( old time, with 153hp )

Re: 03 R6 guage

On the Canadian model there is no facility to switch from kph to mph. I read online that the American model had the ability to go from mph to kph but I have not seen this in person.

Quote Originally Posted by CopMagnet5oh View Post
    is there an option to switch between km/h and mph on the same guage cluster ? i noticed the location of where the display shows MPH and km/h is different. ( us and canadian version that is )

thanks
    - Kons
    Thomas Jefferson said "When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty".

Re: 03 R6 guage

Quote Originally Posted by ddusseld View Post
    On the Canadian model there is no facility to switch from kph to mph. I read online that the American model had the ability to go from mph to kph but I have not seen this in person.
    That is true, and not only for the R6 alot of US bikes can be switched but not the Canadian models....