What happens when an American, Mexican and a Canadian get into a car crash!

Thread: What happens when an American, Mexican and a Canadian get into a car crash!

Jerzy

What happens when an American, Mexican and a Canadian get into a car crash!

So yesterday my amazing girlfriend and I were going to visit her grandma in the states, and do a little shopping. My hockey game got cancelled and I didn’t have to work. We finally had a day off to relax and have fun. Wow was I ever so wrong. We were on I-375 heading towards the I-75 North, which is right by Ford Field and Comerica Park, where the Lion’s and Tigers play. The on ramp had some traffic so as we were slowing down, we head tires locking up.
    Of course, what happens we got rear ended and pretty hard too… this guy had to be going a good 40-50 Kms or 30 miles an hour as he hit us. My girlfriend was driving and I was in the passenger seat. Her nice Honda Civic got spun 90 degrees to my side. Being able to ride a bike and having being hit about 4 months ago off my bike made me learn what to look out for. Don’t look at what just happened, look at where you heading and what’s going to happen. So the side of the civic was heading towards a nice new 5 door Jeep TJ. Which was my side, so I prepared for the impacted and moved my head back. Sure enough the window shattered, mirror snapped off and flew into the car and hit me. and thank God we that there wasn’t any more on coming traffic on other lanes, or we would have got smoked again.
    So we came to a stop, and the guy who rear ended us had an early 90’s Pontiac grand am, totally smashed and he started driving away. This ****ing little Mexican started to take off. I tried to open the door and chase after him to get his plate, but my door wouldn’t open. I yelled at a guy on a motorcycle and everyone else to chase him and catch him. My girlfriend tried running across and getting his plate, but he took off. I swear if I had a bat, and my door was able to open, that guy was dead. I had glass all over me and a couple cuts, but I was running after him and catching that man with my hands and beating the living **** outta him.
    Anyways about 20 minutes later, the couple in the Jeep were great, in there mid 20’s just got done watching the Lion’s game. Two officers who were above the accident and directing traffic from the Lions game told us to stay put and help is coming.
    A Michigan state police came up, two black officers, really nice guys and asked “did a red Pontiac hit you guys and take off?” so I said yea that was the guy.. so he told us that there almost %100 sure they caught him. I guess people followed him and called him in. Also His radiator had to blow because his car broke down.

Border Patrol came too and got all our information, the state trooper came about 20 minutes later with the guy who almost just killed us in cuffs in the back. My girlfriends parents came too, took them about 40minutes because off all the traffic on the boarder. Her dad was ready to beat the living **** out of this guy. I can’t even explain the things I wanted to do to this little mid 20 year old Mexican.
    Turns out, had no insurance, no driver’s license, car wasn’t even his either. So therefore we can’t really sue him, because there’s nothing to sue him for. We can go after the owner of the car. Also I guess he’s getting deported back to Mexico and will never be allowed in the states again.
    I was just in shock, things like that happen all the time in the states. Even the state police were saying that. It’s sad and just wrong. Things like that would never happen in Canada. You hit someone; you pull over to see if he or she is ok. Not take off and make a run for it.
    So her car’s pretty banged up hard, the tire blew from the impact, so her father and I changed the tire and drove her back to Canada.
    We’re so thankful to be alive; this was my first accident in a car. I’ve gotten hit off my r6 in the states before, and then a guy tried to kill me early this year off my gsxr600.
    Anyways that’s my rant, it just boggles my mind how people act these days. I just wanted to kill that Mexican, I truly did. I don’t feel bad what so ever, about what happens to him.
    If he pulled over and everything, then I still would be ******, but I’d feel some remorse towards him. I hope he gets anal rapped in jail for the next week, before getting deported back to mexico.

Re: What happens when an American, Mexican and a Canadian get into a car crash!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerzy View Post
    So yesterday my amazing girlfriend and I were going to visit her grandma in the states, and do a little shopping. My hockey game got cancelled and I didn’t have to work. We finally had a day off to relax and have fun. Wow was I ever so wrong. We were on I-375 heading towards the I-75 North, which is right by Ford Field and Comerica Park, where the Lion’s and Tigers play. The on ramp had some traffic so as we were slowing down, we head tires locking up.
    Of course, what happens we got rear ended and pretty hard too… this guy had to be going a good 40-50 Kms or 30 miles an hour as he hit us. My girlfriend was driving and I was in the passenger seat. Her nice Honda Civic got spun 90 degrees to my side. Being able to ride a bike and having being hit about 4 months ago off my bike made me learn what to look out for. Don’t look at what just happened, look at where you heading and what’s going to happen. So the side of the civic was heading towards a nice new 5 door Jeep TJ. Which was my side, so I prepared for the impacted and moved my head back. Sure enough the window shattered, mirror snapped off and flew into the car and hit me. and thank God we that there wasn’t any more on coming traffic on other lanes, or we would have got smoked again.
    So we came to a stop, and the guy who rear ended us had an early 90’s Pontiac grand am, totally smashed and he started driving away. This ****ing little Mexican started to take off. I tried to open the door and chase after him to get his plate, but my door wouldn’t open. I yelled at a guy on a motorcycle and everyone else to chase him and catch him. My girlfriend tried running across and getting his plate, but he took off. I swear if I had a bat, and my door was able to open, that guy was dead. I had glass all over me and a couple cuts, but I was running after him and catching that man with my hands and beating the living **** outta him.
    Anyways about 20 minutes later, the couple in the Jeep were great, in there mid 20’s just got done watching the Lion’s game. Two officers who were above the accident and directing traffic from the Lions game told us to stay put and help is coming.
    A Michigan state police came up, two black officers, really nice guys and asked “did a red Pontiac hit you guys and take off?” so I said yea that was the guy.. so he told us that there almost %100 sure they caught him. I guess people followed him and called him in. Also His radiator had to blow because his car broke down.

Border Patrol came too and got all our information, the state trooper came about 20 minutes later with the guy who almost just killed us in cuffs in the back. My girlfriends parents came too, took them about 40minutes because off all the traffic on the boarder. Her dad was ready to beat the living **** out of this guy. I can’t even explain the things I wanted to do to this little mid 20 year old Mexican.
    Turns out, had no insurance, no driver’s license, car wasn’t even his either. So therefore we can’t really sue him, because there’s nothing to sue him for. We can go after the owner of the car. Also I guess he’s getting deported back to Mexico and will never be allowed in the states again.
    I was just in shock, things like that happen all the time in the states. Even the state police were saying that. It’s sad and just wrong. Things like that would never happen in Canada. You hit someone; you pull over to see if he or she is ok. Not take off and make a run for it.
    So her car’s pretty banged up hard, the tire blew from the impact, so her father and I changed the tire and drove her back to Canada.
    We’re so thankful to be alive; this was my first accident in a car. I’ve gotten hit off my r6 in the states before, and then a guy tried to kill me early this year off my gsxr600.
    Anyways that’s my rant, it just boggles my mind how people act these days. I just wanted to kill that Mexican, I truly did. I don’t feel bad what so ever, about what happens to him.
    If he pulled over and everything, then I still would be ******, but I’d feel some remorse towards him. I hope he gets anal rapped in jail for the next week, before getting deported back to mexico.

Sorry, just wanted to clarify. The guy was mexican right?

Sorry about your accident, that sucks.

you are talking about Detroit! I wouldn't expect everyone to be civilized! I am glad that you two come out okay.

btw Windsor tunnel recently become a hot spot for Mexican alien. I wonder if smuggling over to Canada was his original plan...

not so
    pure 2-stroke spirit

Quote Originally Posted by Yorkee View Post
    you are talking about Detroit! I wouldn't expect everyone to be civilized! I am glad that you two come out okay.
    I wouldn't expect ANYONE to be civilized. Anyway, do you know if the guy who hit you was Mexican? I've heard they can be bad drivers.
    2002 Suzuki SV650s

So yesterday my amazing girlfriend and I were going to visit her grandma in the states, and do a little shopping.
    I'll bet his girlfriend wrote that part, lol

just playin dude, glad you're alright and were able to make it back. hopefully insurance covers everything
    2002 Suzuki SV650s

That sucks. Can't sue him because he's not a citizen, so why can't you get to beat on him with a bat for 20 minutes? I mean it should work both ways.
    _/\_/\ . ÷ z z z Z ZZ
    ,,,-_-,,,

Bring everything you need and nothing you don't.

First of all, Im not trying to justify the other guy hitting you and running away; but their are always two sides to the story.

He may have had a tough life in Mexico and fled to America, "the land of oppurtunity". Since he is an illegal immigrant he can't really get a valid license, but has to be able to get to work somehow. He may have been working two jobs to pay for his family and kids and was probably not paying attention when he rear ended you. He may have ran because he knows that there is no one to provide for his family without him.

A lot of possibilities; but like I said there are always two sides to the story.

Hope you and your gf are okay.

**** happens,people are capable of making poor decisions no matter what culture/place they are from. People are the same everywhere.
    It's funny how people can let out how they really precieve others when they are angry.

Quote Originally Posted by atamjeetk View Post
    First of all, Im not trying to justify the other guy hitting you and running away; but their are always two sides to the story.

He may have had a tough life in Mexico and fled to America, "the land of oppurtunity". Since he is an illegal immigrant he can't really get a valid license, but has to be able to get to work somehow. He may have been working two jobs to pay for his family and kids and was probably not paying attention when he rear ended you. He may have ran because he knows that there is no one to provide for his family without him.

A lot of possibilities; but like I said there are always two sides to the story.

Hope you and your gf are okay.

He has no business being in America if he's not legal. Get in line and get your paperwork like every other LEGAL mexican immigrant. Their work is not work, its slave labour. The school systems, hospitals, social programs and in this case his g/f's car are all affected by people who are basically stealing from the legal residents. I have no problem with immigration but everyone immigrates should be security checked and have the ability to contribute to society. People wait years to get in, why should this guy be able to jump a fence and the backs of all those people.

BTW I've lived in SoCal I've witnessed the problem firsthand
    www.durhaminline.com Inline Hockey in Durham Region

OFAH member
    My civil libertarianism grows daily when confronted with the obvious injustices I witness.

chances are he'll jump the border and be back in the states again...

depending on the state laws he might not be deported. There are states called "safe states" where when illegal aliens cause problems they are not deported or even reported, there treated almost along the lines of citizens, and let go a little while later.

I agree with the "get in line" rule, many of these people have this preception that coming to the states will make them quick fast and easily, but what they don't know is they have to work for it. I bet if they tried many of them could have made it as rich, if not richer if they tried just as hard in their own countries.

This is the reason many indians are heading back to india, they realize that there is an opportunity there to make lots of money really quickly if they just try hard. At first they all wanted to just come here cause for some reason they had the notion that you come to Canada and instantly become rich without trying.
    ...-=:Alien_Soldier:=-...
    The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We
    have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.
    -Einstein

Things like that would never happen in Canada. You hit someone; you pull over to see if he or she is ok. Not take off and make a run for it.
    Wanna bet? I've seen a crappy little white civic also driven by what looked like a mexican rear end a guy and then take off. I chased the car down and got the plate for the guy that got hit.

No doubt the civic had no insurance, licence etc etc....
    If you try to make it idiot-proof, someone will just make a better idiot....

SpeedFreak

Quote Originally Posted by mat2312 View Post
    He has no business being in America if he's not legal. Get in line and get your paperwork like every other LEGAL mexican immigrant. Their work is not work, its slave labour. The school systems, hospitals, social programs and in this case his g/f's car are all affected by people who are basically stealing from the legal residents. I have no problem with immigration but everyone immigrates should be security checked and have the ability to contribute to society. People wait years to get in, why should this guy be able to jump a fence and the backs of all those people.

BTW I've lived in SoCal I've witnessed the problem firsthand
    Maybe he and all his amigos should just overthrow the US and get in that way...oh no that would be wrong...but wait, isnt that how america came to?? lol....