I need some help from you fine people...

Thread: I need some help from you fine people...

Question I need some help from you fine people...

Hey guys... ok... so I'm working on a school assignment and analyzing the motorcycle industry. More specifically, the motorcycle retail industry in Canada.
    I've read some of the posts on the debates over the MSRPs here and in the States, and people generally have good arguments and points to make. What I'd like to know is... where do you get your info from?
    I gotta do a bit of research here to back up my findings and analysis, so I'm wondering if you guys know of any specific websites that will help me out.... something talking about the retail industry specifically in Canada, and any other sources would be great...
    I'm trying to search around on the net, but get vague results... maybe I just don't know what to search for exactly...

Thanks....

Moderator Moderator lil red bird's Avatar

Re: I need some help from you fine people...

go to the manufacturers web sites in the US get prices on s set of bikes then do the same for the same bikes here.
    honda.com then honda.ca etc etc
    Mental health who needs it?There is a reason you never see motorcycles infront of a therapists office.

Re: I need some help from you fine people...

Quote Originally Posted by lil red bird View Post
    go to the manufacturers web sites in the US get prices on s set of bikes then do the same for the same bikes here.
    honda.com then honda.ca etc etc
    Thanks, I was thinking about that cause I remember the comparison of the ninja250.... but what I'm really looking for is sources (websites) that maybe only the motorcycle enthusiasts would know, or sites that you frequent a lot. I think of myself as an enthusiast but I don't know everything............ yet! hahaha