It's been fun to watch the re-growth of "BigBike" racing in Guyana and the Caribbean over the last few years. Donated equipment has certainly played a large role in getting new racers onto the track safely, as well as improving the equipment used by veteran riders.

This year, we are expecting up to 30 racers in Superbike classes(there were ten riders when I first attended in 2003)!!! Ten or so of these racers are brand new rookies from Guyana and neighboring countries who, because of where they live, don't have access to the type of safety gear that we sometimes take for granted. Stuff that we might consider too old or past it's service limit, and stuff that we would just throw away.

Anything that you don't use/want anymore...or even something that you are into selling (reasonably) would definitely go to the worthy cause of enhancing the safety of the racers in Guyana.

I am flying out Wed. Oct 24th, and will be available to meet up with anyone at any time before then. I will also be shipping a container down on Mon.Oct 22nd...hopefully full of generous offerings from fellow racers.

If you have something in mind that you would like to pass on, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for supporting our sport!

-Craig Atkinson and TEAM CANADA

fiddleguy at rogers dot com