How many free 200km tows each year with CAA Plus?

Thread: How many free 200km tows each year with CAA Plus?

How many free 200km tows each year with CAA Plus?

Like the title says

I'm on three tows this year and going on a trip this weekend... nice to know beforehand...
    Thx
    www.shanekingsley.com - House (and jungle) Music All Night Long

The Big Map of Ontario's Best Roads.

Re: How many free 200km tows each year with CAA Plus?

5 tows each with 200kms of free towing. You can one free tow a day. You should still call and confirm though.
    "Fantino has been quoted saying he is "satisfied" with the 41 per cent conviction rate under the new law. I'm glad he's not running a brain surgery school" - Kenzie

Kriptik Riders: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2317743102
    Fighting a Ticket: http://www.roadwarriors.ca/ontario_traffic_tickets_speeding_tickets_tutorial
    http://www.naseinvestors.com
    http://www.jafrum.com

I was under the assumption it was only 3. Could you point to the section on the website specifying 5?

I believe its 5 service calls, which can be anything from tows to gas.

Quote Originally Posted by TRIGGA View Post
    I believe its 5 service calls, which can be anything from tows to gas.
    correct

it's 5 of any type of call.

I think I got bumped up to some new caa plus thing. I got something in the mail saying that I have been upgraded for free to something but i dono what it is or what it entails.

D

If you are going to the US look into travel insurance with CAA. I Think it's $10 a day.

I KNOW it was 4 service calls per year, not sure if they upped it for the PLUS coverage.

enjoy your trip!

hmmm thanks all. seems the consensus is more than 3 which is what i was looking for. CAA Plus is great. I've used my three tow's this year from Barrie to Toronto each time. Each time they have showed up within 30 minutes of the call being placed... Also considering I'm filling up at Sunoco most of the time that's putting the memberships at about $70/yr. Whata great service when you need it.

won't be headed into the states but will take the 500 series hwy's on the way back when on sunday it's calling for 21degrees and sunny. Perfect for listening to some beats and going for a ride...
    Get out there and ride people, we may not have too many more +20degree weekends....

Quote Originally Posted by rizvi View Post
    5 tows each with 200kms of free towing. You can one free tow a day. You should still call and confirm though.
    You better double check on that, last year it was 4 (when I quit working for CAA) and there was talk about it going to 3 this year.. (don't know if it happened) But a service call is different than a tow (IE Lockout/tire change/ gas delivery)
    99 R1, SS Swing Arm, Mag rims, wolf undertail exaust... and more toys not going to mention.
    02 Gsxr 1000

Quote Originally Posted by shanekingsley View Post
    Also considering I'm filling up at Sunoco most of the time that's putting the memberships at about $70/yr. Whata great service when you need it.
    This was a great tie-in and with the mileage we rack up my wife and I pretty much had free CAA Plus memberships over the years. However, Sunoco is ending this promotion with CAA at the end of the year.

i have been told the same thing from the gas station folks... pretty lame isn't it... not sure how good the sunoco plan is, i got the flyer they have at the gas station, but i doubt they will tow my bikes, 200 km, three or more times a year...