Fall/Winter Blues

Thread: Fall/Winter Blues

Red face Fall/Winter Blues

It never fails....

With the crazy mild winters we have had the past 4-5 years, lack of snow, fuel cost and having to trailer my sled 2 hours to find good snow, I had decided to sell my snowmobile and transition into motorcycle riding. This is my first year of riding and I must say it has been one of the best summers of my life cruising the back roads and city streets with the free air moving past me. So out comes mother nature like she always does and changes the seasons on us... I decide with my limited driving skill, with the cooler pavement, leaves, and wet weather it may be best to pack up the new baby for the season and dig out my snowsuit to hit the slopes. Now it gets warm again...I am tempted to take my baby out of hybernation and let her loose again... but with my luck it will be cold tomorrow. I think mother nature has it out for me.

Does anyone else feel my pain?
    "To be Old and Wise you must first be Young and Stupid"

Re: Fall/Winter Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Gotta_Be_SV View Post
    Does anyone else feel my pain?

When I have to work...gorgeous day out, perfect riding weather

When I finally get a day off waiting to ride.... thunderstorms or enough rain to keep me inside... it happens, haha

OH my Goodness.
    There's plenty of riding to be done this season.

You're crazy.

Today sure was a nice ride.
    Cell phones, GPS, DVD, Food, Drinks, Kids, Smokes, Make Up, Lipstick, News Papers, CB, Ham Radio, FM Radio, CD, MP3, Work papers, Books, Lap tops, Camcorders,
    THINGS THAT DON'T
    BELONG IN A CAR.

Dude,
    It's still too early to pack the bike up. Just take it a little easier, bundle up a little bit more and keep on riding until we see salt on the roads.
    Still lots of days left.
    I hear you though, whenever I'm not available to ride, the weather is awesome...looks like its going to happen to me this weekend since I'm working for the whole weekend...sunshine for Sunday...Doh!
    Get out and ride!

Quote Originally Posted by titanium View Post
    Dude,
    I hear you though, whenever I'm not available to ride, the weather is awesome...looks like its going to happen to me this weekend since I'm working for the whole weekend...
    ^^ that is my pain.... too much work so little time

Talking Re: Fall/Winter Blues

Maybe I am just used to the Northern Octobers... we usually have snow by now