Question about Redline Legal Services

Thread: Question about Redline Legal Services

Question about Redline Legal Services

... So they have two branches.... does it make a difference which one you go to? Any suggestion on who to talk to over there?

This is about a problem that a friend got into with a car accident (and it wasn't even her fault)... And I would like to ask you guys for your opinion but that would lead into a car related discussion. (I'd really appreciate it if someone knowledgeable wishes to help, I can PM you the story to seek your advice)

But anyway, keeping in line with most forum rules and involving motorcycles one way or another...

Redline is recommended by pretty much everyone on these forms for motorcycle issues ... does the same hold true when fighting car related tickets ... especially when an accident happened...
    Last edited by Wind]v[ill; 10-18-2007 at 05:37 PM.
    -- Me fail English? That's unpossible.
    -- This is the sort of English up with which I will not put.

Re: Question about Redline Legal Services

I used them for a car related ticket, also used the east location.

Theyre takin care of a car ticket I got unjustly but thats a whole story.

Call Forch at the Dufferin and King location he's a good guy.

I went to the Dufferin location.... good experiences there.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Cann View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Cann View Post

How did that go? Did he remember us when you mentioned who refferd you?

I havent talked to him in ages, but I used to fund his kids schooling...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    How did that go? Did he remember us when you mentioned who refferd you?

I havent talked to him in ages, but I used to fund his kids schooling...

Haha... who would you recommend I talk to over there? Should I say that I was referred to you by Mr. ____?

Used the North location and they won my speeding ticket.

Sent a friend to the south location as well and is pending.

Mention that you got their name from this website. They get lots of business from here so they will probably do their best to keep their good rep.

I used the north location and they sent it to the south location because thats who deals with the bike stuff. So whichever one you go to they will get their best person to do it for you.
    They won for me too.

Okay, so lets see...

Totally, blatantly, and purposely failing to mention the type of the vehicles involved... here is the scenario...

Its drizzling a little, its about 7:30PM ... You are going southbound on Don Mills and on one of the small streets south of Eglinton, as you are about to enter the intersection, the light turns amber .. and then the following happens

1) you are going at the speed limit -- 60km/hr
    2) you cannot safely stop since you are very close to the intersection

3) A car taking a left turn tries o turn in front of you
    4) Hits you on the left hand side
    5) Your vehicle hits the car turning left, and ricochets off into a billboard
    6) You are in shock.
    7) You realize that you cant even move. You can talk, you can see, but you are unable to turn your neck. You wont be able to turn your to any side, for the next several days
    Cops come asking you what happened, you are still in shock and in no way capable of giving a proper statement but you tell the story that the light turns amber as you were about to enter the intersection
    9) No witnesses stayed at the scene

10) THE COP GIVES YOU A TICKET FOR "FAILING TO STOP AT AN AMBER LIGHT" !!!! <-- What the %^&$%!

11) You spend the next 4 hours in the hospital, have several sleepless nights afterwards due to severe pain and your doctors prescribes you boat loads of pain killers and tells you that you WILL NEED a lot of physiotherapy.

Now, the questions I have based on this scenario...

1) Given that a ticket was issued, will the insurance company use it to say that its your fault as well -- so the fault is split 50-50...even though it really isn't your fault?

2) Can a cop even give you a ticket for what you said based on the condition you were in? shell shocked? Can you self incriminate yourself like that?

3) If we take the ticket to court, it will take a good while before everything is settled -- who will the insurance company blame in the mean time?

Quote Originally Posted by Wind]v[ill View Post
    Haha... who would you recommend I talk to over there? Should I say that I was referred to you by Mr. ____?
    You can mention JohnnyP or GTAM, me and my friends have been using Forge at Redline for years with great results.. They never really did alot of motorcycle related cases untill I started spreading the word on here and to the motorcycle comunity in general...I made a big post about them a long time ago here and after that he said motorcycle business was comming in like crazy, and he thanked me for getting their name out there. .He didnt know me by JohnnyP at that time so he asked me "do you know a JohnnyP"? "Im gettin all this new motorycyle cases and everyone says this guy on a motorcycle website sent them"....LOL....There was literally a 12" high pile of new cases he said was all refferals from me or this site, when I went to see him....A few people used them in the beginning and they do great work so more positive reveiws kept being posted....And now their advertise here and are well known, the reason for that is THEY ACTUALLY WORK!

Thanks for all the help and info, folks...

We talked to Howard @ McCowan location today. Had a pretty long meet with him. I think my friend talked to Forge as well earlier and he asked us to talk to Howard. Nice guy. Talks a lot... but thats a good thing... :P