Where to find bikes in US?

Thread: Where to find bikes in US?

Where to find bikes in US?

After reading through the various threads on people importing bikes from the US, I've decided it might be worth crossing the 49th parallel for my next purchase.

I'm wondering where I might go about looking for a bike in the US. Ideally, someone could point me to a US version of www.trader.ca, or at the very least a centralized listing of dealerships in the border areas of the nearby states of New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Michigan.

If no such repository of information exists, let's start one here by posting where you got your US bike from and a link to the dealer or used bike site that you used.

Thanks!
    --DK

Re: Where to find bikes in US?

Have you considered importing one along with GTAM members and get a discount?

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=47384

If not, take a look at the thread anyways, I've listed some dealerships along with what bike manufacturers they carry

-A

Thanks pearl, I'll go through the dealerships you've listed.

Since pearl's group buy is primarily new bikes, if others know of a good site that lists used bikes, please post on this thread. I still can't believe there isn't a www.trader.ca equivalent for the US.

My quest for a 2005 Honda CBR 600 RR in Tribal black paint begins now...

--DK

Check out this site for used USA bikes..it really good you can search different states also

http://www.cycletrader.com/