Quote Originally Posted by kingkao View Post
Well i bought a bunch of things from Riders Discount on ebay. They are great to deal with. I told them I wanted gloves, helmet, and a jacket. They brought down the price and said if I was willing to deal off ebay they would drop the shipping. So I went that route, fantastic, saved lots of money.

Then when I got the parcel, the tax on it was $90! Riders Discount had the invoice on there stating it was a gift and that the gloves were $13, jacket $50, helmet $60. Then customs opened it, thats why there is yellow customs tape on my package and they wrote the worth of the items as: $35, $120, $135. I have no idea where they got these items from cause none of these items have price tags and not to mention this is way over what i paid for them.

Ugh...if you can fix that tax thing it would have been great. Still, Riders Discount was great to deal with, I just feel sort of bumbed out.
your mistake was writing gift on the box when clearly there is an invoice on the box. Why would a company shipping an item be sending a gift with an invice on it...lol.. they're not that dumb.

Next time, use warranty replacement. works for me ALL the time... and I do mean ALL the time