Lost Wallet! Help!

Thread: Lost Wallet! Help!

Lost Wallet! Help!

Attention Waterloo riders... I've lost my wallet comming back from Kitchener somewhere between highway 8 and Milton.(traveling east bound) .... I tried backtracking and looking for it... no luck, however, if anyone finds it with the name of "Georgy P.", and returns it, I will treat you to something nice (winterization services maybe)

I drove strictly in the left lane, but who knows where it might be, if anyone sees it lying on the highway, if you can grab it thanks, if not...just let me know exactly where it is and you can still claim your prize. I'm so screwed... how does one apply for ID when they lost all their ID's???? Yarrghhhhh!!! I have the worst luck possible.

I noticed it was gone when I saw a rider in the west bound lanes stranded so I took the next exit which was like 6 km away, and backtracked to try and help him, he was dangerously low on oil and the bike couldn't start (hope it didn't seize). Luckily I ride with a litre of Repsol cause I ride an 89 fizzer, and I offer some to him and notice the outside pocket of my bag is open like Paris Hilton's legs.... Noooo..... help please, anyone with info speak up!!! I appreicate it.

Also hope the rider on 401 W didn't have too much struggles.
    Peace.
    Last edited by g4getmoney; 10-13-2007 at 06:20 PM.

Re: Lost Wallet! Help!

I saw that rider that you helped, i was in my car, but i couldn't stop because i was travelling with 2 other cars and couldn't get their attention to stop. At least someone helped him. i have to head east again tomorrow so i will keep my eyes open for the wallet.

Thank you, I appreciate it. Were you the car directly in front of me right as I waved and pulled over? Anyways, if you get a glimpse of it just let me know the location, don't try and like grab it I don't want anyone getting hurt over this, but I'm thankful we have a tight brother hood ... makes me feel all warm and tingly inside lol....now lets hope the leafs can do the same for me tonight.

Cheers.
    G.

Quote Originally Posted by bruzer_boy View Post
    I saw that rider that you helped, i was in my car, but i couldn't stop because i was travelling with 2 other cars and couldn't get their attention to stop. At least someone helped him. i have to head east again tomorrow so i will keep my eyes open for the wallet.

Found it.
    Cell phones, GPS, DVD, Food, Drinks, Kids, Smokes, Make Up, Lipstick, News Papers, CB, Ham Radio, FM Radio, CD, MP3, Work papers, Books, Lap tops, Camcorders,
    THINGS THAT DON'T
    BELONG IN A CAR.

Wilma

[quote=g4getmoney;475199]how does one apply for ID when they lost all their ID's???? Yarrghhhhh!!! I have the worst luck possible.
    quote]

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp

1 888 242‑2100
    Press 1 for Immigration, 2 for Citizenship

Usually the government is not in any hurry to help anyone (you could be screwed for the next 8 to 28 weeks depending on if you are a citizen or an immigrant), but every once in a while you will come across a wonderful human being...from another planet Good Luck.

hopefully it will turn up. i had mine stolen a few years ago with everything in it. i went to the licence office to get a new licence, told the lady what happend, then she said, "i just need to see 2 pieces of id to get you your licence." same story at the bank too.

Quote Originally Posted by bruzer_boy View Post
    hopefully it will turn up. i had mine stolen a few years ago with everything in it. i went to the licence office to get a new licence, told the lady what happend, then she said, "i just need to see 2 pieces of id to get you your licence." same story at the bank too.
    Some places, like the bank, you can get what you need without id. I lost my wallet while I was living in Calgary for a few months. My ID and everything still had my Whitby address, so I couldn't just have new stuff sent to me. I went to the bank to get a new debit card, and I just had to answer about 10-15 questions to prove that I was who I said I was.

That said, I doubt if the government will be so accomodating. But bank card, credit card, etc you should be able to get.
    Mikey-D - Ottawa

"And yes, this is a site for people who ride bikes. But we don't ride bikes on this site. You can't ride a bike on the internet. On this site, we WRITE and READ about motorcycles." --Duster929

On my way east yesterday i looked but didn't see anything. Do you know that all those pieces of shredded tires look like wallets?