Anyone shop at Inglis Cycle Center?

Thread: Anyone shop at Inglis Cycle Center?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Anyone shop at Inglis Cycle Center?

It's in London ON.
    Anyone shop there? Seem to have some descent prices but when I called them, the dude seemed kind of rude which makes me not want to go there, especially since London is at least a 2 hour drive from Toronto.

any reviews of the place?
    They are advertising kawasaki 07 ex250 for 5000$ (new)
    Anyone know if there is a place in GTA I can get it at this price?

Ninja888

Re: Anyone shop at Inglis Cycle Center?

I went there last week to check out the place. I talked to one of the salesmen there and he was a little rude. Probably the same dude. Other than that the place seem nice. They have a lot of bikes on display with some of the lowest prices you'll find and a nice parts and acessories shop.

I have two friends that picked up zx6r's this fall.
    Both seemed happy with no complaints.
    Can't beat the price they got!

actually i thinking and was looking at their R6's and talked to of the sales guys, who i think was one of the owners, he was very nice and gave me a lot of info about the bike and their promotions. However he mentioned, they were short handed and maybe he was a new guy that was rude. anyway, I wanted to go see them and make a deal but job is a bit shaky now.

Thumbs up Re: Anyone shop at Inglis Cycle Center?

Went to INGLIS cycle today. Extremely extremely extremely helpful staff. I was amazed at the effort this girl went through. Also they are having a sale where anything they stock/order is 20% off and some other stuff is getting blown out helmets, jackets, pants etc tons of sick stuff.

I have 2 different friends that have done business there in the past year or two.

The one ended up in a shouting match and had to take his bike out of there broken because they had damaged something when it was there under warranty work and insisted on charging him for what they broke.

The other one ended up filing a complaint with the better business bureau to get his money back after they had his bike for over 2 months waiting for parts they were supposed to fix under warranty. He had multiple conversations with them and each time they refused his request for his money or his bike back. It was only after they were notified about the complaint that they gave him his money back.

So, based on those completely separate incidents, I won't be giving them my business any time soon. I think if you check out a couple of local forums (I live right outside London) that you'll find they don't have a very good service record after they get the original sale out of the way.

Give your business to a couple of hard working good guys like Platinum powersports or Crashburn Cycyles if you want to venture out of Toronto to London.

I also like G&G motorcycles just on the southwest side of London. Gary's another one of those good guys. He taught me at the M2 exit course at fanshawe in London. I give him business when I can.

Just my 2 cents worth.

B

Quote Originally Posted by mystifier View Post
    It's in London ON.
    Anyone shop there? Seem to have some descent prices but when I called them, the dude seemed kind of rude which makes me not want to go there, especially since London is at least a 2 hour drive from Toronto.

any reviews of the place?
    They are advertising kawasaki 07 ex250 for 5000$ (new)
    Anyone know if there is a place in GTA I can get it at this price?
    I found that you cannot beat the prices at Inglis, but be warned...they usually are great with their sales but I found from experience and word of mouth that their service is less than substandard. My advice is if you can find that bike in your area around the same price, buy it there. I will no longer give my business to Inglis ever again.

SUNNY#525
    www.tracksidecuts.com
    www.stoopidracing.com

www.981FreeFM.ca
    www.rocketfireworks.ca

http://www.womex.ca
    www.soaracing.com

Thanks to our 2012 sponsors: 98.1 Free FM, Rocket Fireworks, World of Motorcycles Expo, Trackside Cuts, RaceLine Custom Racing Leathers, 2Ride Motorcycle Magazine, Hindle Exhaust, Motion Pro Inc., WIZ Racing and Slightly Stoopid Racing

Thumbs up Re: Anyone shop at Inglis Cycle Center?

I've had nothing but good times from inglis. From the time I bought my bike to the time I got most my gear there to the time they had to work on it.
    Good ppl all around.