Stolen bike registry - Page 9

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Stolen bike registry

Re: Stolen bike registry

Quote Originally Posted by iskra View Post
    Wow - seriously dude? I can' believe how upset you are by this. When TWO of my bikes were stolen last year, someone wrote that and it cheered me up. I thought it was funny.

get over yourself...
    Yes it does bother me when Im trying to make a business out of shipping bikes and parts to Jamaica, but I have to deal with stupid comments that give what Im trying to do a bad image. I had the police come to my shop and question me about the bikes Im sending to Jamaica, just because of stupid comments like yours...So yes it bothers me.

Get over myself? How about you grow up and not post misinformation about things you really have no idea about...Would it make you feel better if I posted that your bikes were being used at a race track in Ontario, or used to replace fairings of a street rider that crashed the same bike?

Someone stole my little Z50 out of my garage last week. Just noticed it gone today. See pic attached. Let me know if you see it anywhere, I have the VIN too.

Went missing from Rutherford and Williams Pkwy in Brampton. Neighborhood kid for sure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Picture 73.jpg  
    "When you invite the whole world to your party, inevitably someone pees in the beer."

Visit Sponsors of GTAM!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Someone stole my little Z50 out of my garage last week. Just noticed it gone today. See pic attached. Let me know if you see it anywhere, I have the VIN too.

Went missing from Rutherford and Williams Pkwy in Brampton. Neighborhood kid for sure.
    Have you checked with police yet? It might have just been dumped in the quarry.
    Morally Ambiguous (submissions welcome)

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

All blue 2006 yamaha r6, white van took it away last night

Quote Originally Posted by Scigacz View Post
    All blue 2006 yamaha r6, white van took it away last night
    Sucks man. Sorry to hear. Care to provide details like if it was in a condo garage, anti-theft measures, time of day, etc?

Why can't hasn't anyone released any footage?

Just had my Red and Black 2003 Honda CBR600RR stolen from my driveway over the weekend in the Mississauga, Ontario region. V.I.N# JH2PC3&2&3M000175
    Please call the police if you hear or know anything about the location of this bike. It has great sentimental value to me.
    Cheers all!

Quote Originally Posted by burn0ut05 View Post
    Just had my Red and Black 2003 Honda CBR600RR stolen from my driveway over the weekend in the Mississauga, Ontario region. V.I.N# JH2PC3&2&3M000175
    Please call the police if you hear or know anything about the location of this bike. It has great sentimental value to me.
    Cheers all!
    God damn. Already!?