For all of you who have been ripped of or not satisfied with service elsewhere this post is for you!!!

Like many of you I was constantly looking for a motorcycle shop to do work on my bikes from basic things like oem parts to tires and to more extreme thing like performance parts tuning and stuff along those lines.

This is my story on what led me to find MY motorcycle shop

I had a 2009 zx14 that was lowered stretched and had a few pimp items like a full exhaust system.
I bottomed out on a pothole and ripped off my oil pan.. Yay..
So I brought it to St Onge recreation in Barrie.
After spending over 1000$ in parts and labour I brought it home only to find out it was still leaking oil.
I brought it back to them and after paying 350$ to "inspect" the bike they told me I had a blown head gasket..... My bike had 3500 km... Ya 3500
Thy told me they would have to pull the engine to fix the problem and it was going to cost me upwards of another 2500 on top of the 1600$$ I had already spent.
I saw a post on here recommending champion cycle so I went to his shop and ended up talking to Danny for over an hour he explained everything to me and said to bring him the bike and he would look at it for me.
I brought it to him the next day an in half an hour he was able to figure out that they had ripped the oil pan gasket when they installed it and that there was absolutely nothing wrong with my motor at all!!!!!!!
He charged me an hours labour plus a gasket and fixed the problem That st Onge wanted to charge me 2500$ for!!!!

I have since been back there several time with my zx14 and my new zx10 he's done everything from changing my tires to installing my nitrous kit throwing it on his dyno and tuning it.

Guys if ur tired off all the BS at other so called "motorcycle shops" give this place a try!

Stop handing over your money to dealerships who don't care about anything except the all mighty dollar!!!