Got my cruiser today..

Thread: Got my cruiser today..

Got my cruiser today..

So, after a very long hunt, I finally able to get a cruiser. 2008 V-star 1100 Custom with 16k-km. It came with lots of accessories and with many mods. Initially, I was trying for v-star 650, both were comfortable to my built but this 1100 monster took me away with it. Now I can't wait and want to ride it to my maximum. Pics to follow.

Congratulations for your new ride. Good choice to buy one with accessories, that stuff is expensive if you want to add later. How much did you pay? And what's added on it?
    2009 Yamaha V Star 650 Midnight Custom

Re: Got my cruiser today..

Here we go... http://zagtherider.blogspot.ca

I paid $6500 for it. Not much towards chrome shines so I found this fit to my taste and built. It came with new saddle bags, passenger back rest, swing-out highway pegs, hyper charger, HardKrome exhaust pipes (shotgun), and others as in pics. I have taken out wind shield and back rest for now. Seller also threw in some filters and cleaning kit.

Congratz dude!

She is a beauty, I have the exact same pipes on my 650. Maybe you should call her Irene

Good luck dude, ride safe.
    2009 Yamaha V Star 650 Midnight Custom

That vstar is flat out gorgeous. Nice buy. May it give you years of safe riding.

Fantastic looking bike. You will have many years and many miles of worry free riding with that bike. Vstar engine based on the old Virago engine while is basically bullet-proof. The only mod I would suggest is there is an oil filter relocation kit you can buy which allows you to use an external filter. I don't see it on the bike in the pics you provided. The reason I say this, is that as far as I understand it, you have to drop the front cylinder header pipe to access the oil filter. The relocation kit allows you to use a spin on filter and not have to drop the exhaust ever time you need to change the oil.
    "Who's to say the way a man should spend his days?" - J.M.

Congrats!
    Follow me on Twitter: @SEVEN40iL

congrats enjoy ride safe....