Review: Heritage Auto Shop

Thread: Review: Heritage Auto Shop

Thumbs up Review: Heritage Auto Shop

If you like personalized service, great prices, and fantastic mechanics... call these guys!!
    Heritage Auto Shop is a local Auto Shop in Toronto (24 Ingram Drive, Lawrence and Keele).

Daniel had a big job with my 1978 Honda CB, and a tight budget. My engine blew at the end of the season last year, and we had to start from scratch with finding all new/used parts for it. They were fantastic with being honest with me, and trying to get me realistic options for fixing it. They even came with me - on a day off - to check out a possible replacement engine an hour out of the city! He was able to completely rebuild my engine to pristine condition within my ever so small budget.
    I got my bike back this past Friday, and it runs absolutely beautifully. It has never never sounded so good!

Not only is Daniel a fantastic person to do business with, but he does unbelievable work on bikes as well as cars! He has a very clean shop, with brand new equipment.

So if you ever need work done on your car, bike, truck, scooter ... give them a call!

http://heritageautoshop.com/ or 416 249 0422

Thanks again Daniel!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bike 001.jpg  
    Last edited by ChrisMartucci; 05-08-2012 at 03:10 PM.

Re: Review: Heritage Auto Shop

sweet bike