chinese human flesh pills.... now this is nasty chit - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: chinese human flesh pills.... now this is nasty chit

Re: chinese human flesh pills.... now this is nasty chit

Quote Originally Posted by afong56 View Post
    i appreciate what you were trying to do, but i see utility in threads like these.

it flushes out all manner of dullards who range from virulent racists to those who simply cannot avoid making prejudiced, crass overstatements. . .

. . .as though history hasn't proven time and again that people from every single culture have been guilty of horrendous crimes.

"wipe that country off the map"? wtf? hate speech much?

lol, a lot of the same critics here are knee-jerk conservatives and should realize that in simple business terms, the chinese companies were fulfilling a demand by the south koreans market. read the bloody article, people--the product was produced and sent at the "request" of south korean clients.

they were pure capitalists, akin to what the narco-economies of mexico, south and central america provide--if the drug addicts of north america stopped demanding the product, maybe there wouldn't be thousands of people slaughtered in juarez every year.

but no, let them wallow in their sanctimony, lol. . .
    FiReSTaRT;

You see now which side of the fence you're on?
    There is no planet B.

Quote Originally Posted by fastar1 View Post
    FiReSTaRT;

You see now which side of the fence you're on?
    I think it's a disgusting practice but I've seen a lot more harm caused by respected members of our business community without nearly as many people asking to wipe Canada or the US off the map.. Every country has its share of sickos (like South Korea in this case) and every country has an enterprise-minded capitalist to meet the sickos' demand (like China in this case). For example: Many Americans and Canadians wish to kill Muslims and desacrate their corpses, so a company started producing bullets dipped in pig's blood - they're a profitable and respected member of the business community. I'll bet you anything that in contrast, the baby-pill producers would draw the same kinda outrage from your typical citizen of PRC
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

lol, a lot of the same critics here are knee-jerk conservatives and should realize that in simple business terms, the chinese companies were fulfilling a demand by the south koreans market. read the bloody article, people--the product was produced and sent at the "request" of south korean clients.
    So, then if you started to supply children to pedophiles, thats ok ?

Hey man, you're not being bad, THEY are the ones requesting children.

you're just meeting the demands of your clients.
    REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS

Quote Originally Posted by FiReSTaRT View Post
    I'll bet you anything that in contrast, the baby-pill producers would draw the same kinda outrage from your typical citizen of PRC
    Uh, no.

But since you offered, I'll bet you your wife (sight unseen) vs. my wife (who will surely be smokin hot).
    There is no planet B.

I'll bet you anything that in contrast, the baby-pill producers would draw the same kinda outrage from your typical citizen of PRC
    I agree with this. There are lots of practices in PRC that the average citizen is outraged about, it spans from government corruption to food safety to enviromental issues.

I would not take this as a indicator of the values of China as a whole anymore than I would suggest that the average Canadian thinks exporting asbestos to poor countries is ok. (that is just as big if not a bigger black eye - after all, Canada should know better, we banned it ourselves, and powdered baby, while disgusting, is likely probably harmless)
    This post does not provide any legal advice and readers should consult with their own lawyer for legal advice.

Quote Originally Posted by braveheart View Post
    So, then if you started to supply children to pedophiles, thats ok ?

Hey man, you're not being bad, THEY are the ones requesting children.

you're just meeting the demands of your clients.
    That's capitalism in its purest form Actually, the comment afong56 was trying to make is that nobody in this thread said a peep about the "pedophiles" or wiping their country off the map.
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578

That's capitalism in its purest form Actually, the comment afong56 was trying to make is that nobody in this thread said a peep about the "pedophiles" or wiping their country off the map.
    I thought he was saying that when we hear horrible things that white people do no one talks about wiping that country off the map.

similar enough I guess.
    This post does not provide any legal advice and readers should consult with their own lawyer for legal advice.

"Made in China" - now contains a chalk full of dead babies.

What better way to corrupt the human DNA and start the zombie apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by OpenGambit View Post
    I thought he was saying that when we hear horrible things that white people do no one talks about wiping that country off the map.

similar enough I guess.
    Either white countries or countries on our "good" list like South Korea, for example.

i appreciate what you were trying to do, but i see utility in threads like these.

it flushes out all manner of dullards who range from virulent racists to those who simply cannot avoid making prejudiced, crass overstatements. . .

. . .as though history hasn't proven time and again that people from every single culture have been guilty of horrendous crimes.

"wipe that country off the map"? wtf? hate speech much?

they were pure capitalists, akin to what the narco-economies of mexico, south and central america provide--if the drug addicts of north america stopped demanding the product, maybe there wouldn't be thousands of people slaughtered in juarez every year.

but no, let them wallow in their sanctimony, lol. . .

the country that allows industry like that to operate,the killing of endangered species,poisonng of baby formula,the disgusting pollution and many other nasty things,shouldn't be wiped off the map but should be recognized as a lower form of culture.
    51 Panhead FL Chop, 2011 MV Agusta F4

Quote Originally Posted by sonnythebull View Post
    the country that allows industry like that to operate,the killing of endangered species,poisonng of baby formula,the disgusting pollution and many other nasty things,shouldn't be wiped off the map but should be recognized as a lower form of culture.
    So ... how do you plan on recognizing the US as a 'lower form of culture'?

Quote Originally Posted by sircastic View Post
    So ... how do you plan on recognizing the US as a 'lower form of culture'?
    no, they just kill ppl and piss on corpse not drink their children.... ( that we know of yet).

This planet is full of sickos, the sooner some alien race comes to use as their food source the better. Hope they start with
    ex-wifes.

I believe this thread can take a brilliant small lesson on sociology

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUEGHdQO7WA

Talking about eating humans, Here is an interesting Doc on Cannibal Wars in Liberia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmrkTi3EHqk

It has been an ancient belief that organs carry certain spiritual strengths and eating them would make the person grow in that aspect. It is very easy to call something disgusting or crazy etc etc, but hard to see where they are coming from. I do not disagree that this is disgusting, but we need to know where it stems from as opposed to name calling. We don't have to look too far back in history to see what we were doing.

Its hypocrisy all over the place. The 5 Permanent members of UN apparently(http://www.un.org/depts/dhl/unms/founders.shtml) are also the biggest seller of Arms to the world. One can only imagine their love for peace when their biggest exports are Armaments.

Hopefully the world will become a better place, so far its getting worse.

Now you know how vegetarians feel about us omnivores!

Get your shotguns, crossbows and machete's ready everyone... if there's one thing on earth likely to cause zombification; its this.

#walkingdead

its funny how humans will do watever it takes to boost their sexual desires... how abt reading a book?