Sidewind Saddle Bags from CT

Thread: Sidewind Saddle Bags from CT

Sidewind Saddle Bags from CT

Has anyone tried these saddle bags? I was at CT last night and saw them for $30 so I picked them up. Saw some threads on this back from 2008 but not seen anything more recent.

http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/brows....jsp?locale=en

2011 CBR250R
    2008 CBR125R (Enjoyed...sold...not forgotten)

Re: Sidewind Saddle Bags from CT

Quote Originally Posted by mimico_polak View Post
    Has anyone tried these saddle bags? I was at CT last night and saw them for $30 so I picked them up. Saw some threads on this back from 2008 but not seen anything more recent.

http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/browse/4/Auto/Powersports/MotorcycleAccessories/PRDOVR~0272165P/Motorcycle+Saddlebags.jsp?locale=en
    Is this on clearance? Which store did you get this?
    I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride.

I got them at the Queensway/427 location. Didn't see clearance marked anywhere but the price seemed like a good deal so I took them. There were 2 boxes left when I grabbed this one.

It's on the way home for me so I can drop by and see if they still have them. PM me and let me know.

2011 CBR250R
    2008 CBR125R (Enjoyed...sold...not forgotten)

I have no knowledge of them, but I figure hey it's the internet, I don't need to be in any position of authority to just offer my off the cuff answer, besides, I'm bored at work

They probably aren't the greatest bags, but for a quick cheap option, what do you have to lose... I'm sure they would do at least as a set of bags to carry light weight stuff when needed around town.

If they turn out to be a quality product, that will be a bonus