Where to buy accessories in Toronto

Thread: Where to buy accessories in Toronto

Where to buy accessories in Toronto

Heya,

Super quick question: where in Toronto/Mississauga can I purchase a windshield and saddlebags for my bike?

I searched around for stores in Toronto, searched the forum, called around, and can't seem to find anyone for this.

First season
    2006 Suzuki GZ250

Re: Where to buy accessories in Toronto

Not sure what stores you called... but taking into consideration it may not be something that all stores would stock i.e. it's something they may need to order in, but have you tried:

1. GP Bikes (Whitby)
    2. Royal Distributing (Whitby)
    3. Kahuna (Toronto)
    4. Riders Choice (Toronto)
    5. Parker Bros (Toronto)

There's also other retailers such as Blue Streak Racing, or Canadasmotorcycle.ca, or another place you can try is Flying Squirrel (in T.O.).

Depending on the bike, you may want to try dealerships (as a last resort)?
    Peeing in the gene pool...

Quote Originally Posted by RockerGuy View Post
    I have a feeling she might gut me while I sleep and make love to my organs in a bathtub
    DISCLAIMER: This forum requires thick skin. I will not be held accountable for your inability to take internet sarcasm, but I might be held accountable for your mom walking bow legged this morning...

Called Parker Bros just now, they said they have bags but will have to order in a shield.

Rider's Choice is actually really close to my house, they were the first ones I called and when I asked about bags the guy just said "we don't carry that kind of ****" and got off the phone. Not too great of an experience there :/

I'll call some more of the places you mentioned, thanks!
    First season
    2006 Suzuki GZ250

there's also canada cruisers in milton...if they don't carry it, they can get it for you...if you go online and check out the parts canada catalogue (or any other catalogue for that matter) give them the part number, they should be able to help you out...talk to mike at 905-208-7433...they just moved so the address on the website is not correct...tell him ivana referred you...