Hey everyone,

I'm a new rider, got my M1 on April 10, just got my bike on Friday, took the Humber motorcycle course over the weekend, and got it plated/insured yesterday. Warmed up a bit around my neighbourhood yesterday to get comfortable moving up at road speeds, and decided I was good to go.

I rode over today, taking Burnhamthorpe from Mississauga, over to Dundas, Dundas to Victoria, Victoria down to Adelaide, Adelaide to Toronto, then parked on Toronto St. with a bunch of the bikes that are commonly parked there. Even with some of the traffic, I think I've had the most fun I can ever remember having in my life haha.

I just wanted to thank all the people who replied to my insurance and bike purchase threads, you guys made it a lot easier for me to get setup, and I am super appreciative of it.

On another note, is there anyone here who is part of the large number of motorcycles on Toronto St? I am riding an 06 Suzuki GZ250 :P

Also, if anyone can recommend a faster or generally better route, your input is also appreciated! My main intersection is Dixie and Rathburn ;]